New Progression Server confirmed

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
From 4 minutes ago:

We appreciate EVERYONE that's been helping us test the Ragefire server. We're bringing the server down so we can wipe it. More info soon!

penalty_sl

shitlord
lol if p99 relaunched a classic server right now it would destroy ragefire minus the boxers. That'd be hilarious. I'd be all over that shit.

Column_sl

shitlord
Not sure why P99 doesnt just kickstart the funding for that.

Maybe they have an agreement with Daybreak to not compete with anything they are doing.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I don't know if P99 really has the player base to afford to split their users like that. Most of their population is pretty heavily invested in the current server and is doing endgame Kunark etc, with Velious on the way soon. Dunno if they could pull enough of the Ragefire crowd to really justify another server.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Revamped Freeport and the like really took the wind out of my sails. Forgot about all that shit.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Not gonna lie, the revamped zones almost killed it for me. They just look so bland. Freeport is on anothet level of bad though.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
After freeport was so poorly received they did redesigns without altering the general layout etc, aside from combining oasis and sro.

Load up the game with pre-luclin textures and you'd be like, ew wtf is this garbage.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its funny to hear so many bag on freeport. When they did the re-design, all I could think of was "Who the fuck cares about freeport?", guess I was wrong. Maybe its server to server and who you picked as race. Like rathe used EC tunnel, no one hung out in FP and I was a gnome wizard, so once I got WC port I never saw FP again.