New Progression Server confirmed

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Holly Longdale @TheWindstalker ? 19m 19 minutes ago
Ragefire downtime is expected to be about 30 minutes.
2 retweets 4 favorites
Reply Retweet2 Favorite4
More
Holly Longdale @TheWindstalker ? 21m 21 minutes ago
On Ragefire, we're being flexible on AFK time and will adjust it as needed based on the server population.
Holly Longdale @TheWindstalker ? 28m 28 minutes ago
We are bringing Ragefire down in 30 minutes for an update. We'll be adding an AFK code solution.
1 retweet 1 favorite
Reply Retweet1 Favorite1
More

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
So like, we ait 5 minutes and kick off the login scripts again?
smile.png

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Taking bets on the probability of this breaking something else, failing to work, randomly booting players who are not AFK and on the server still being at capacity all night.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Holy fuck, the epic white knighting that goes down on the official forums! Unbelievable.

Devs can do no wrong.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Taking bets on the probability of this breaking something else, failing to work, randomly booting players who are not AFK and on the server still being at capacity all night.
I hope not I spent all day camping that fuckin GBS lol plz no wipe dbg

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The AFK boots are like using chewing gum to plug holes in a dam. They are completely missing the bigger picture. They should quite simply be able to look at all the new subs and get solid numbers for how many people they can expect to be trying to log in. We are going to be sitting at cap all weekend.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
So did anyone get any sort of guild up and running, or we just slumming it in the channel?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Zaide, I joined your teamspeak, and then I saw Darth was in chat, and I disconnected immediately. That guy did some dumb stuff as in ninja loot from EoE, but he's just creepy with his whole family playing and farming for him. Didn't want to be in chat with him.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
We doing a guild or just hanging out in the channel for now? Been noticing a lot of guilds are popping up now.