New Progression Server confirmed

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Hah, you know it's bad when one of the biggest degenerates on the forum, and probably the gene pool, is calling you a moron. I'm offended. Apok is called crazy and nuts blah blah but I'm getting negative tuconets that have comments such as: "faggot" and my personal favorite is "burn in hell"..Who is crazy again? It's amazing how affected you guys get from another point of view(a point of view debating a 15 year old video game mind you just so we can keep everything in perspective here)... I'm giving up trying to talk sense into this thread. You people are so deep in your own bullshit you can't see past it. Its basically like trying to talk some ideologue republican to vote for Obama, it's not going to happen.

Also, I find it particularly funny you keep mentioning bad players like you're good players. Lets be real here...Everquest has no bad players at this point ...sure there's always a few keyboard turners laying around but after 15 years most people know how to play their classes and understand how to be successful in a raid setting. However, if not having access to 40+ mage boxes to trivialize all content and out dps other guilds makes us bad then yeah were bad, but please stop kidding yourself into believing you're actually good at this game or anything for that matter.
Boy, you really are certifiable aren't you? It's hilarious how much you are projecting re: " so deep in your own bullshit you can't see past it. Its basically like trying to talk some ideologue republican to vote for Obama, it's not going to happen." So what's your excuse for the several neutral parties that have said that you/Apok are straight up crazy? Please, I'd like to hear it, this is amazing entertainment. I've never seen a group of people so far up their own ass that they can't see how unrealistic, unfair, entitled, and insane they are being/have been. Good shit man, good shit.

Without reading his multiple walls of tears, has he addressed why a rotation with 10/11 guilds approve of shouldn't be followed? That's significantly more support than the first rotation, isn't it?
Because, wahhhh, waaaaahhh, they liked the first rotation that unequivocally unfairly favored them and because that rotation was first!

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Apok is called crazy and nuts blah blah but I'm getting negative tuconets that have comments such as: "faggot" and my personal favorite is "burn in hell"..Who is crazy again?
You know people can read the reputation comments you've been given, right? No one said burn in hell, but you are definitely acting like a huge faggot.

flux_sl

shitlord
Boy, you really are certifiable aren't you? It's hilarious how much you are projecting re: " so deep in your own bullshit you can't see past it. Its basically like trying to talk some ideologue republican to vote for Obama, it's not going to happen." So what's your excuse for the several neutral parties that have said that you/Apok are straight up crazy? Please, I'd like to hear it, this is amazing entertainment. I've never seen a group of people so far up their own ass that they can't see how unrealistic, unfair, entitled, and insane they are being/have been. Good shit man, good shit.

Because, wahhhh, waaaaahhh, they liked the first rotation that unequivocally unfairly favored them and because that rotation was first!
Were in a pot kettle situation again it appears. Seems to be a reoccurring trend in this thread, but yesss of course the last rotation was sooooo unfair everyone in the rotation got equal chances at equal mobs my god that is some unfair shit....Like I said I'm done advocating or defending Apok's position in this cess pool. It's literally pointless here for a number of reasons. Those "neutral parties" bought into a system that's only going to fuck them. Time will vindicate my position I'm not worried. Carry on you degenerates I won't be fueling your circle jerk parties anymore because insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

flux_sl

shitlord
You know people can read the reputation comments you've been given, right? No one said burn in hell, but you are definitely acting like a huge faggot.
My bad I'm getting all the private/public rage confused. That was another forum, but the rage is ubiquitous. Point remains though for the most part. I might be a huge faggot, but you're definitely a huge piece of shit for calling me that over an opinion in a 15 year old game..perspective where are you? Get a life my good man.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
and this rerolled is our raiding competition on Ragefire, glad you all got a taste

@flux stop calling us degenerates, were all goddamn young doctors and lawyers here

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hah, you know it's bad when one of the biggest degenerates on the forum, and probably the gene pool, is calling you a moron. I'm offended. Apok is called crazy and nuts blah blah but I'm getting negative tuconets that have comments such as: "faggot" and my personal favorite is "burn in hell"..Who is crazy again? It's amazing how affected you guys get from another point of view(a point of view debating a 15 year old video game mind you just so we can keep everything in perspective here)... I'm giving up trying to talk sense into this thread. You people are so deep in your own bullshit you can't see past it. Its basically like trying to talk some ideologue republican to vote for Obama, it's not going to happen.

Also, I find it particularly funny you keep mentioning bad players like you're good players. Lets be real here...Everquest has no bad players at this point ...sure there's always a few keyboard turners laying around but after 15 years most people know how to play their classes and understand how to be successful in a raid setting. However, if not having access to 40+ mage boxes to trivialize all content and out dps other guilds makes us bad then yeah were bad, but please stop kidding yourself into believing you're actually good at this game or anything for that matter.
Paragraph 1 - All this talk of your feelings and being offended
Paragraph 2 - Talk of who's the worst player

Zero response to the last 3 posts (#4456-#4458) questioning why Apok refused to talks with any of the guilds asking for adjustments to the rotation. Dojii CONSTANTLY stalled any significant reasons to change anything. Seriously, even at his own meeting he insisted on having, he wasted 2-3 hours of everyone's time by never providing any solid reasoning to why there should be no rotation changes.

The only BS logic we've had to hear from Apok-
1) "DBG has stated this is the new rotation and in emails have stated that ALL guilds, 100%, must change the rotation, and at no point contradicted their statement" The amount of between the lines bullshit that we've had to put up with here is absurd. In the very first post of the first rotation, Roshen says "This rotation can change is guilds agree on a different rotation." That was simple enough, but then we have to go through emails with that retard Holly, who then says "100%" of guilds must agree for a change. Ok, thanks for yet another retarded statement Holly, because you will NEVER EVER get Apok to be part of a 100% to change the rotation. Apok might as well say "We're changing nothing, don't bother voting for anything new."

2) This whole entire hatred toward TL insanity, and the blanket statements of the server being brainwashed idiots. Right from the get-go, one of Apok's first relaxed hello posts to the boards included statements of "here to have fun, yada yada, and have fun dominating TL, etc tec." Right from the very start they are off to despising TL. Fact is, even TL came to the table, and EVERYONE agreed to these new changes. TL worked with us... If Apok had any fucking foresight to the efforts the rest of the server was going through to change things, then Apok would have also joined conversations and contributed their thoughts for compromise, just like everyone else, INCLUDING TL, who gave up proposals which they would have preferred.

"But TL gets all the FFA loot wahh" They can mobilize and earn that FFA loot. Apok is more than welcome to also go for that FFA, but hey whatever, I guess they can't. A large part of this rotation for the server was for everyone to at least get the CHANCE to have a shot at mobs, and now we all equally get it, with periods in between of having FFA, just like the old days.

TL;DR, I see you only trading responses with people calling you names,and zero response to the last few logical posts about how Apok refused to work with the server. Again, I see you straight up ignoring #4456-#4458. These posts have zero talk of feelings, and all talk of how unreasonable Apok was being.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
My bad I'm getting all the private/public rage confused. That was another forum, but the rage is ubiquitous. Point remains though for the most part. I might be a huge faggot, but you're definitely a huge piece of shit for calling me that over an opinion in a 15 year old game..perspective where are you? Get a life my good man.
Dude, you blatantly lied and got called out on it. Your response is then talking shit about how someone has no life because of a 2 sentence reply when you've been in full meltdown mode for the last several pages.

I can't believe nobody from Apok has reigned this guy in. Or is their rep so bad that this is just standard for them?

flux_sl

shitlord
Dude, you blatantly lied and got called out on it. Your response is then talking shit about how someone has no life because of a 2 sentence reply when you've been in full meltdown mode for the last several pages.

I can't believe nobody from Apok has reigned this guy in. Or is their rep so bad that this is just standard for them?
The length of the reply doesn't mean shit it's the content...the fact I have to even state this to you is indicative of your lack of intelligence or troll status. Yeah full melt down mode such flowery language for describing my viewpoint and defending apoks position and myself from the bullshit circus. Apok could give two shits about this forum and the nut riding group think that goes on. Thanks for coming out though... you can now safely return to the hole you crawled out from "dude".

flux_sl

shitlord
Paragraph 1 - All this talk of your feelings and being offended
Paragraph 2 - Talk of who's the worst player

Zero response to the last 3 posts (#4456-#4458) questioning why Apok refused to talks with any of the guilds asking for adjustments to the rotation. Dojii CONSTANTLY stalled any significant reasons to change anything. Seriously, even at his own meeting he insisted on having, he wasted 2-3 hours of everyone's time by never providing any solid reasoning to why there should be no rotation changes.

The only BS logic we've had to hear from Apok-
1) "DBG has stated this is the new rotation and in emails have stated that ALL guilds, 100%, must change the rotation, and at no point contradicted their statement" The amount of between the lines bullshit that we've had to put up with here is absurd. In the very first post of the first rotation, Roshen says "This rotation can change is guilds agree on a different rotation." That was simple enough, but then we have to go through emails with that retard Holly, who then says "100%" of guilds must agree for a change. Ok, thanks for yet another retarded statement Holly, because you will NEVER EVER get Apok to be part of a 100% to change the rotation. Apok might as well say "We're changing nothing, don't bother voting for anything new."

2) This whole entire hatred toward TL insanity, and the blanket statements of the server being brainwashed idiots. Right from the get-go, one of Apok's first relaxed hello posts to the boards included statements of "here to have fun, yada yada, and have fun dominating TL, etc tec." Right from the very start they are off to despising TL. Fact is, even TL came to the table, and EVERYONE agreed to these new changes. TL worked with us... If Apok had any fucking foresight to the efforts the rest of the server was going through to change things, then Apok would have also joined conversations and contributed their thoughts for compromise, just like everyone else, INCLUDING TL, who gave up proposals which they would have preferred.

"But TL gets all the FFA loot wahh" They can mobilize and earn that FFA loot. Apok is more than welcome to also go for that FFA, but hey whatever, I guess they can't. A large part of this rotation for the server was for everyone to at least get the CHANCE to have a shot at mobs, and now we all equally get it, with periods in between of having FFA, just like the old days.

TL;DR, I see you only trading responses with people calling you names,and zero response to the last few logical posts about how Apok refused to work with the server. Again, I see you straight up ignoring #4456-#4458. These posts have zero talk of feelings, and all talk of how unreasonable Apok was being.
I personally would've handled it differently, but its done. The last rotation had FFA built in as well.

The TL rotation scheme as I see it is not favorable to the rest of the sever for a number of reasons. The windows A and B respectively leave to much room for RNG and uncertainty. A likely scenario is that a guild could be waiting all day just to have it fall outside of their window and consequently are shit out of luck.

The FFA rotation of 12 hours caters mostly to TLs scheme. They have the ability to field a raid force with minimal numbers at all hours. Most the guys who box play 18 hours+ a day and the use of a bat phone isn't as important to them cutting out a lot of mobilization time. Other larger guilds and European guilds may be favored here but traditional guilds that don't have 80+ boxes (or whatever the number that was thrown out by TL leadership) take far too long to mobilize in comparison to a few people running dozens of boxes not to mention the DPS output of huge ISO boxed armies which arguably are more effective then individuals doing the same thing.

As a result of the huge FFA window in odd hours (12am-1pm) combined with the uncertainty in the prime time windows makes this rotation inherently unfair for the majority of the server. Please explain to me where I'm mistaken.

Also, I want to clarify that it's not hatred towards TL. Insane gets thrown around a lot in this thread but truly hating someone over their actions in a video game is most defintely a form of insanity. We just felt as if that they were trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes. I hope I'm wrong, but like I said time will tell.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
As a result of the huge FFA window in odd hours (12am-1pm) combined with the uncertainty in the prime time windows makes this rotation inherently unfair for the majority of the server. Please explain to me where I'm mistaken.
Depends on how you look at it, if you're talking about leaving spawns up for 12-20 hrs before they go FFA that slows down gear on the server as a whole for starters.

flux_sl

shitlord
Huh? The targets In large part died within an hour of spawning and it was only a 3 hour max window before it went FFA.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Huh? The targets In large part died within an hour of spawning and it was only a 3 hour max window before it went FFA.
Ok there was a couple diff versions floated - for the 3 hr window is terrible for any guild that doesn't field 24/7 - especially without being able to designate auto-passes like in the TL system.

Might be "worse" for 24h guilds but the great majority isn't on LJ, looks from what I can tell the same over on RF.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
giphy.gif

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ok there was a couple diff versions floated - for the 3 hr window is terrible for any guild that doesn't field 24/7 - especially without being able to designate auto-passes like in the TL system.

Might be "worse" for 24h guilds but the great majority isn't on LJ, looks from what I can tell the same over on RF.
The 3 hour window is a little excessive but that's part of where we give in to others needs, TL wanted a 1 hour window. I know on LJ you guys are using a 2 hour window from what my friend tells me and its worked ok for you. The hard part for Apok to understand is that there is more than 4 guilds who want to raid. Those other guilds (minus Apok + TL) for the most part cannott field a raid force at 4am and nor do they want to. If it spawns at 4am and its their turn it would have been the EXACT same under either rotation, they can't kill it but the other had the mob sitting there 3 hours alone.

Rosengard, TLG, & CAF have all beaten us to mobs and in DPS races, as recently as yesterday. Rosen and TLG mobilized insanely fast when they beat us because they adapted to our mobilization speeds, planned better, and did a couple of sneaky but very intelligent tactics.

What's preventing Apok from doing what those guilds did to beat us?