New Progression Server confirmed

Zaide

TLP Idealist
We're probably about to get fucked on the rotation here. We originally had 50% of targets FFA, one hour to engage, with a wipe also meaning FFA. Now it's 2 hours, wipe as many times as you'd like and like 33% FFA. It's not great but it had just enough competition to be fun and allowed us time to focus on alts/boxes etc.

But we bagged 18 of the last 20 FFA mobs, and the two we didn't get were when we just didn't show up. One was some deal with agreed to and the other was a guild socking Inny on our Sky day.

So now we need to have a new rotation talk because Dima wants to add a bunch of retarded rules. He's proposing that from now onwhen a mob goes FFA or an FFA mob spawns we have to announce it to all the guilds then wait 30 minutes before anyone can engage... They also want fewer FFA targets...

In other news last night CT spawned while Draco was up, we mobilized for it and MM tagged CT to warp Draco on him while they got more people there. Ten minutes later we've got like 300+ in zone between us AD and MM. Inny spawns during this and we all port up and race to Inny. Half way to Innoruuk MM and AD bail and go back to Fear for CT. I left my Monk in fear and play zone defense while we mop up in hate and port back to Fear to win the double CT/Draco DPS race when both mobs are pulled ontop of the raid.

[Tue Aug 11 12:49:12 2015] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Innoruuk has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Szeria along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!

[Tue Aug 11 13:04:44 2015] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Cazic-Thule has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Redmages along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!

[Tue Aug 11 13:06:41 2015] a dracoliche has been slain by Miserable!

It's lame man. I'll make concessions all day for casualish guilds that want to experience content. But AD/MM are trying to be the top guild here and want to compete. They need to do it the legit way and stop trying to hamstring us with shitty rotation deals.

P.s.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
So now we need to have a new rotation talk because Dima wants to add a bunch of retarded rules. He's proposing that from now on when a mob goes FFA or an FFA mob spawns we have to announce it to all the guilds then wait 30 minutes before anyone can engage... They also want fewer FFA targets...
Dima can shove it. That sounds stupid.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dima as I knew him on live was a pretty normal person and someone I consider a friend. What's most confusing to me is that on live he was in guilds that were never at the current forefront of content and he didn't try forcing a rotation or anything like what you guys describe. He was actually level headed and would wait if he wasn't first in an adjacent zone for the other guilds to wipe / win.

Someone invite Dima to come here and chop it up who is in MM with him

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Dima as I knew him on live was a pretty normal person and someone I consider a friend. What's most confusing to me is that on live he was in guilds that were never at the current forefront of content and he didn't try forcing a rotation or anything like what you guys describe. He was actually level headed and would wait if he wasn't first in an adjacent zone for the other guilds to wipe / win.

His crew started the SK wars on Fippy and pushed for rotations every expansion until GM's enforced them in mid Velious too. So from what I've seen this just fits the M.O.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord

Well, then he went off the deepend of crazy after live, because he's a manipulative jerk on Lockjaw. He'll play the nice guy in public and do some shady, underhanded crap behind the scenes.

flux_sl

shitlord
The 3 hour window is a little excessive but that's part of where we give in to others needs, TL wanted a 1 hour window. I know on LJ you guys are using a 2 hour window from what my friend tells me and its worked ok for you. The hard part for Apok to understand is that there is more than 4 guilds who want to raid. Those other guilds (minus Apok + TL) for the most part cannott field a raid force at 4am and nor do they want to. If it spawns at 4am and its their turn it would have been the EXACT same under either rotation, they can't kill it but the other had the mob sitting there 3 hours alone.

Rosengard, TLG, & CAF have all beaten us to mobs and in DPS races, as recently as yesterday. Rosen and TLG mobilized insanely fast when they beat us because they adapted to our mobilization speeds, planned better, and did a couple of sneaky but very intelligent tactics.

What's preventing Apok from doing what those guilds did to beat us?
Arent CAF and TLG box armies? TLG is toxn right, which is basically just you guys? Also, weren't you guys helping out Rosen in some way the other day? I know you've given them your rotation spots before. There was also conjecture you put some of your alts in their guild.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
I think it's funny they want 30mins to gether for a "FFA" mob, as if that will help them. We've won all but 1 dps race each to AD/MM. We've won all of the 3 way dps races. When dima still isn't getting the items to pay his box crews(for them to sell) what will he demand next?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
So far the key problem I've seen with this rotation nonsense between both Ragefire and Lockjaw is that guilds are constantly trying to renegotiate terms over and over again. If you've got a rotation that everyone agreed to and that includes a way for new guilds to be added into the existing framework than you it shouldn't even be an option to change anything for a full month.

Also, the time to unlock new expansions is just too fucking long. Over time the bottleneck at the top gets worse and worse.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Arent CAF and TLG box armies? TLG is toxn right, which is basically just you guys? Also, weren't you guys helping out Rosen in some way the other day? I know you've given them your rotation spots before. There was also conjecture you put some of your alts in their guild.
CAF is a box army yes and they still beat us with only 50. We don't like each other but we respect they won, I mean its classic this is how it was played and they made better decisions and were more prepared.

Toxn is TLG and has nothing to do with TL, if any IP ever were to match they would be banned per DBG. Toxn leaving TL has really hurt us, we lost our most active officer and someone who boxed a lot of our DPS when needed. At least we know you idiots don't have access to our forums or guild still thinking he's part of our guild.

Rosengard beat us twice straight up racing.... I love the extra tin foiling conjecture we have alts in RG. Man you guys are something special lol. Yes we secretly put alts in an EU guild, you found out the secret.

Apok has raced us the most, initiated all poopsocks on the server, and never won. Its the only guild were 100% against so far in winning DPS races.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So far the key problem I've seen with this rotation nonsense between both Ragefire and Lockjaw is that guilds are constantly trying to renegotiate terms over and over again. If you've got a rotation that everyone agreed to and that includes a way for new guilds to be added into the existing framework than you it shouldn't even be an option to change anything for a full month.

Also, the time to unlock new expansions is just too fucking long. Over time the bottleneck at the top gets worse and worse.
Yeah it's pretty silly.

flux_sl

shitlord
Krassus you're something else. Do you think anyone believes you that Toxn is still not in some way associated with your guild? It's painfully obvious why Toxn is no longer in TL. It's also painful to watch you guys try to bullshit your way through it. You've been BFF with Rosen now for a while. The only guilds that have beaten you apparently was a massive box army, your own guild member(which is also a massive box army) and an EU guild that may have done it once and youre pretending like it happens all the time..

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Krassus you're something else. Do you think anyone believes you that Toxn is still not in some way associated with your guild? It's painfully obvious why Toxn is no longer in TL. It's also painful to watch you guys try to bullshit your way through it. You've been BFF with Rosen now for a while. The only guilds that have beaten you apparently was a massive box army, your own guild member(which is also a massive box army) and an EU guild that may have done it once and youre pretending like it happens all the time..
We like Rosen, what's wrong with respecting a guild? They know how the game was played and we respect it and vice versa. Hell we're even getting along with RoE and Breeze now and have always gotten along with almost every guild. Its you lunatics that no one likes and the more you post, attend meetings, and in general just speak in public the more people see you for the idiots and clowns you are.

That's the best part about all of this, all we've had to do is let people read the logs of your dumbass leadership in meetings and your posts (like this public forum) and people can see for themselves.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
It's one thing if Kunark, Velious, etc. are 6 months options, but 6 months of classic should have never even been on the table. There just isn't enough content for thousands of level 50s to do until December.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's one thing if Kunark, Velious, etc. are 6 months options, but 6 months of classic should have never even been on the table. There just isn't enough content for thousands of level 50s to do until December.
Even at 3 months its too much and I was one of the people wanting 6 months. There just isn't enough to do like you said, at least Kunark will bring epics and spread us out into more zones. Not to mention its like 4x the amount of raid content which is also a good difficulty level (gear) above classic. Not as much as Velious or Luclin but its way better than classic.

flux_sl

shitlord
We like Rosen, what's wrong with respecting a guild? They know how the game was played and we respect it and vice versa. Hell we're even getting along with RoE and Breeze now and have always gotten along with almost every guild. Its you lunatics that no one likes and the more you post, attend meetings, and in general just speak in public the more people see you for the idiots and clowns you are.

That's the best part about all of this, all we've had to do is let people read the logs of your dumbass leadership in meetings and your posts (like this public forum) and people can see for themselves.
More verbal attacks to deflect. You should join Trumps presidential campaign you'd fit right in.