New World

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I wonder just how lame and watered down the real game will be from their vision

zero_name

Golden Knight of the Realm
At the very least they have the network infrastructure in place to not be a dumpster fire. There are ideas and there's reality; most of the time game developers have a tough time coming to grips with where to draw the line on what they say they can do, and what they can actually do. But this isn't Hello Games or a random group of Kickstarter guys in desperate need of resources they don't have.

Right now their promises aren't really too bold, it'll just be the delivery they need to nail. Let's see what they start promising with AI and actual world development (and if servers are unique, etc.); that's when the ridiculous shit starts to come out.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I assume this is going to be built on their game engine they released last winter. I haven't watched the entire thing but it's about time... people have been kind of talking about it for a while but nobody had anything to show for it at all.

Idunno, I'll probably try it just because I try most games but nothing really stood out to me.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
haha, just do like i do. I called and bitch their stupid ass out when it sits like that and make them pay for next day shipping. I'll be damned if I'm going to pay for prime 2day and watch something thats listed as in stock, sit there for 4 days before it ships.
I've probably made close to 100 Prime orders over the last year and I've never had any issues with the shipping unless it was coming from a 3rd party. I'm guessing you guys live somewhere out in Bumblefuck.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I think between my wife and I we had 2 primer orders come late. When they did, we called Amazon and got $10 giftcard each time.

zero_name

Always timely for me, too. Their overworked and underpaid employees work pretty efficiently.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
There's no such thing as "overworked and underpaid" unless you're a slave. If the job isn't worth the work they want you to do, quit. Ez pz. That's like all the retards who complain about how there are no jobs out there but they only consider taking 100k+ jobs and milk unemployment otherwise.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
There's no such thing as "overworked and underpaid" unless you're a slave. If the job isn't worth the work they want you to do, quit. Ez pz. That's like all the retards who complain about how there are no jobs out there but they only consider taking 100k+ jobs and milk unemployment otherwise.
Tell that to @Mist you fucking methhead

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I've probably made close to 100 Prime orders over the last year and I've never had any issues with the shipping unless it was coming from a 3rd party. I'm guessing you guys live somewhere out in Bumblefuck.

NYC sucka.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I am just outside a major metropolis as well, but I do enjoy grabbing lightning deals that are big and heavy so Bezos makes $0 off me. Hes probably mad.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

check your privilege BRO

zero_name

I bet you enlighten all the forum dwellers with your career analysis. Look, just because you're happy scraping grease from a burger grill doesn't mean everyone else wants to settle so low. And I'll be damned if some robit is gonna take my jerb.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Looks good. Given their track record, and every non-WOW MMO, it will probably suck. But we can hope

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If it's part of my Amazon Prime account I'm there. Otherwise, didn't read, don't care.