New World

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Between numerous crashes, BSOD, no post-crash queue priority, and afk running overnight, I personally welcome you to Queue World, may your position in queue not found

unknsown.png

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Between numerous crashes, BSOD, no post-crash queue priority, and afk running overnight, I personally welcome you to Queue World, may your position in queue not found

View attachment 375177
This game runs quite hot so my guess is either you need to update all drivers possible or clean out your PC or turn settings wayyy down. I have not had a single crash whatsoever. This is without a doubt the smoothest running new MMO I've ever played.

Cybsled

Shroud with 100k viewers watching him chop down trees is so great lol. The grind is real in this game. EQ with this engine would be awesome.

Mostly AFK viewers just trying to get credit for the weapon skins. I had done the same thing - I just had it streaming on my muted phone in another room and I would click a button every hour or two in order to progress to the next skin unlock.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So I restarted my char on a different server because of queues and its nice. Only ever had a queue the first day and it was like 10. Working from home allowed me to binge on this shit pretty hard core. I think I have close to 60 hrs in 3 days, lol. On the new server I seem to be keeping up with the poopsockers. 28 ATM and thats AFTER I did a day on our old server lol.

First war tomorrow. Since I was higher level than most (average seems to be high teens) I got chosen so well see how that goes. I expect laaag fest.

Grinds been real, lol...

Capture001.PNG

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Picard
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lol 28 is not the poop sockers. Im almost 38 and thought I was doing good until I ran to Reekwater for the TP find and saw people in their mid-late 40's running around. Most of my harvesting skills are around 100 and crafting skills around 50 mostly. Just now started getting town board missions asking me for tier 2 stuff, so thats a win in my book. There is almost a full storage locker in every territory Ive been in, so when I'm 60 I should be able to level up everything to the low 100's without going too far back.

Grinded Rift Portals for an hour tonight with this huge zerg Covenant guild and they were straight spamming me with "Switch to Cov purple!" "Draco..." "Dracooo are you there?!?!" I never responded to any of that shit, cause why the fk would I swap to Cov on this server lol. Exp is about the same as it was in closed beta, (which is solid af), but it something seems different about the loot. Not near as good, or good as often as it was in closed beta. Out of 18 minors and 4 majors, I didnt find a single upgrade.

Was also called a pumper tonight, which.. I thought was a derogatory term. (showing my age I guess) - But apparently its cause I've no lifed levels. "This guy fucks. Pumper OP"

• 3Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone who hasnt pvp yet and already like the game, you are in for a treat.

The pvp is overall fun and engaging. Just dueling a friend is fun as fuck, nevermind real faction vs faction shit with stakes. Tinkering with builds actually changes the way you fight and introduces numerous different strategies and set ups.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I ended up turning down my settings due to fear of the solder failing on my 3080. Going from highest to medium netted me 8 degrees in temperature difference.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
So I assume everyone that ended up on low-pop servers due to wait times is planning on switching over to Vingolf or Kronomo when transfers are up? Or are we considering moving people from there to low pop servers.

Hey Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule - Are there any survey sites that have good integration with Xenforo, like surveymonkey or something? Would be cool to be able to embed surveys/responses

• 1Like

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I HAVE A BEER AND A DAY OFF THIS QUEUE CAN SUCK MY DICK!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
PS: FUCK THE QUEUE!

PSS: It was 187, took a fucking shower, had a beer, poured another one, AND I STILL AM AT 85! IT'S FUCKING NOT EVEN 1PM GO TO WORK YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES I HAVE A PTO DAY!

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok who is in discord. We need to make a waiting for queue channel - half the fucking world will show up so I can have something to do while I wait to play a fucking video game.

This is what the Biden world has become.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Also, whoever designed the server infrastructure for this game, and the chat UI, can take a flight to Kabul.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
PS: FUCK THE QUEUE!

PSS: It was 187, took a fucking shower, had a beer, poured another one, AND I STILL AM AT 85! IT'S FUCKING NOT EVEN 1PM GO TO WORK YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES I HAVE A PTO DAY!
Just wait a month. No one will be playing it then.

• 2Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Also, whoever designed the server infrastructure for this game, and the chat UI, can take a flight to Kabul.
Dude I was just thinking last night that I need to ask on FOH if anyone can tell me how the fuck to configure the chat window. I really want to turn off the fucking level-up notifications, expand the chat window up and out, and keep it displayed all the time.

• 1Like