NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I am never going to understand these morons fighting. You will accomplish nothing except getting a 15 yard penalty against your team. So fucking dumb

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit! Check out these Rams. That was a crazy awesome play by the Rams.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I have to agree with the red zone guy, that is the best special teams TD this year and one of the funniest trick plays I've ever seen.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
lol Solider field is garbage, place is falling apart, people slipping everywhere, fans booing.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Sounds like it might not have been a legal play but that's how the cookie crumbles. Stop sucking and it wont matter anyway.

Edit

After seeing the replay it looks like the Rams just played them for chumps.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
They tricked the entire Seattle team into thinking the ball went to the right, when they had 2 guys back to catch the ball. So they directed the entire Seattle team one way, and the ball was on the other side. Really quite brilliant.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Sounds like it might not have been a legal play but that's how the cookie crumbles. Stop sucking and it wont matter anyway.
What would not be legal about it? Carroll was complaining that Austin called for a fair catch, but I don't know that it matters if the ball isn't near him. And I am not sure if he actually did or not.

Edit: Okay, if he did signal then the ball would have been dead once caught. However, he never actually signaled for fair catch

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If he did wave for the fair catch I don't think they can advance it , but during the review you can see he was acting like he was going to catch it but did not make the fair catch call so it was fair game.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They tricked the entire Seattle team into thinking the ball went to the right, when they had 2 guys back to catch the ball. So they directed the entire Seattle team one way, and the ball was on the other side. Really quite brilliant.
I have never seen such shenanigans. Jesus Rams have 1 sack all season now have 3 already