NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Apparently a fight broke out in the Bears locker room after someone called out Cutler for being a INT throwing bitch.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
I am not prepared for a world where the Cowboys are the best team. It would 1994 all over again. Wait 94 was awesome. All hail Jerrah.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Ram's special team = Genius

FErCs1f.gif

FrightenedTeemingHind.gif

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I wonder if the seahawks punter was yelling at his teammates while running down the field. "I kicked it the the other fucking way where the fuck are you going!"

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
That is the best special team play I call recall. Fucking ballsy ass calls

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So my girlfriend told me it's over if I choose watching the Broncos over hanging out with her. My question for yall is should I tell her "Go Broncos" or just nothing at all?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So my girlfriend told me it's over if I choose watching the Broncos over hanging out with her. My question for yall is should I tell her "Go Broncos" or just nothing at all?
Are you a Broncos fan? Really either way, fuck her. That sort of ultimatum doesn't bode well for the future. You're better off without her. "Go Broncos" sounds good though. See what happens.

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Are you a Broncos fan? Really either way, fuck her. That sort of ultimatum doesn't bode well for the future. You're better off without her. "Go Broncos" sounds good though. See what happens.
Yeah. It didn't go over well. Made me laugh though. Go Broncos!

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I dont know about the refs tonight but manning is rediculous. Gonna miss watching him when he retires