NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Looks close. Texans offense basically gave this game away with those turnovers in the 2nd.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Texans D quietly request a better offense. Should be livid and bitching the whole way

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Pretty much why I was saying we have a free ride into the playoffs, texans have been terrible all season besides Watt

Also where is all the Texan fans? haven seen Ham or anyone around really

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty much why I was saying we have a free ride into the playoffs, texans have been terrible all season besides Watt

Also where is all the Texan fans? haven seen Ham or anyone around really
Texas D played great till the offense fucked it up. Only gave up 6 in the second half huffing and puffing

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Indy can basically sleep walk to the division title at this point. I don't want to be that guy claiming the sky is falling when they are only 3-4, but this team is an undisciplined mess who keep shooting themselves in the foot with dumbass penalties and who, 95% of the time, can't make a tackle in the open field to save their lives. At least we get to play Jacksonville twice a year.

Indy can basically sleep walk to the division title at this point. I don't want to be that guy claiming the sky is falling when they are only 3-4, but this team is an undisciplined mess who keep shooting themselves in the foot with dumbass penalties and who, 95% of the time, can't make a tackle in the open field to save their lives. At least we get to play Jacksonville twice a year.
This is the patriots remaining schedule. Home field advantage in the AFC goes through NE this year.

rrr_img_79562.png

Such a tough 2nd half schedule.

I have absolutely no idea where this team stands.. they're 5-2 now with that schedule coming up. I'm thinking they finish 10-6 maybe?

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
This is the patriots remaining schedule. Home field advantage in the AFC goes through NE this year.

rrr_img_79562.png

Such a tough 2nd half schedule.

I have absolutely no idea where this team stands.. they're 5-2 now with that schedule coming up. I'm thinking they finish 10-6 maybe?
@San Diego = easy win. The Chargers don't beat Brady, especially not in primetime.

I dont feel good about the Lions, Broncos, Colts, Packers or even the 3 remaining division games Miami/Buff/NJY

I'd have said the chargers too if you didn't make that point.