NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
if I remember correctly, chargers went to Denver last year and won so we'll see.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I think it'll be better for the Chiefs if Denver wins, but really I just want to see Rivers cry.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Elite gets tossed around way too casually. There are 3-5 elite qb's in the entire league. Brady, Manning, Rodgers then maybe Brees and Luck. Of course Cutler isn't elite, neither is pretty much everyone else but unfortunately QB salaries are retarded right now, not unlike the old rookie pay scale.

Elite gets tossed around way too casually. There are 3-5 elite qb's in the entire league. Brady, Manning, Rodgers then maybe Brees and Luck. Of course Cutler isn't elite, neither is pretty much everyone else but unfortunately QB salaries are retarded right now, not unlike the old rookie pay scale.
Oh man, Brees is a maybe?! That poor son of a bitch for being 6 feet tall. If he was 6'5 he'd be on everyones top 3 radar

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
He's probably still "Elite" yeah, but I also think he's slightly overrated considering he's had the best offensive coach in the league for like 7 years and they pass 75% of the time, deep which inflates his numbers but also, they don't win shit outside of Louisiana. Brady, Manning and Rodgers win in every zip code.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Brady not even in the top 5 in stats. ELITE QB. Rivers/Manning/Rodgers/Romo/Brees all playing better than him currently.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
KbJQtG3.jpg

moontayle

Golden Squire
That headline made me smile as well but the truth is that franchise QBs are going to make a lot of money as long as the team considers them a franchise QB.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Brees has been on a downward curve the last 2 years, no way he's still in the top 5.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Downward curve is still 5000+ yards? I am confused. I will say this year he has me a bit more worried but I dunno if it is our stupid ass receivers and all their drops which is causing him feel like he needs to force something to win games (I think hes 3rd in most interceptions right now) since nobody is doing shit to help aside maybe the run game. The problem is the likes of Brees/Manning/Brady going on a downward curve still puts them better than probably 85% of the leagues QBs. Who do you think is better currently then? I can think of 3? Rodgers/Manning/Luck is what comes to mind.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Tom has always taken team friendly deals. When people bitch about him I just have to laugh. The guy is all class. He's no Rivers though!