NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Was it Kaepernick's fault when he buttfumbled the game away on a simple QB sneak that could probably be performed by 75% of the posters on this forum?

Dude fucked me out of 6 points!
GO RAMS WOOO FUCK KAEPERBRO (RAMS 2-1 BEST NFC WEST IN DIVISION RECORD)

Legaeveth

Silver Knight of the Realm
My Bears are having a terrible year. Way to many injuries early on and now we just can't seem to win a single game at home. This next game vs. GB will either be the end of us or a season turn around point.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If only Jeff Fisher could get his QB top stop tearing his ACL they might be on to something in St Louis
All the Rams need is a QB. If they had picked up Orton the day after Bradford went down, the Rams would have a much better record.

That team needs to draft Winston imo.

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Somewhat surprised at the rapid improvement of the Vikings defense this season, went from 31st last year to hovering in and out of the of the top 10. I guess coach Zimmer is finally a guy that lives up to his hype on the defensive side of things. 14th overall with a pretty shit offense backing it up.

Adrian Peterson is looking like he will probably take a misdemeanor plea deal on Tuesday. Which would make a return this season possible, the vikings won't make the playoffs but if AP returns they could definitely spoil the playoff chances of some good teams.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Im going to guess that Vikes dont want AP back at this point, regardless of the legal outcome. Even if he pleas down in court, he will never able to plea down in court of public opinion. The PR baggage is too great and his contract is pretty expensive at this point. Probably easier to dump him now and pick up another RB in 2nd or 3rd round of the draft.

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Im going to guess that Vikes dont want AP back at this point, regardless of the legal outcome. Even if he pleas down in court, he will never able to plea down in court of public opinion. The PR baggage is too great and his contract is pretty expensive at this point. Probably easier to dump him now and pick up another RB in 2nd or 3rd round of the draft.
Vikings have been pretty mute on the situation, if they really wanted to cut all ties you would think there would have been some chatter before the trade deadline but there was no movement at all. This is kind of an odd situation, considering Adrian Peterson is statistically one of the 5 greatest running backs of all time I really have no guess as to what the Vikings will do.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I read somewhere before all the child shit started to cut AP after this year due to what he was owed and his production (regardless of how good it is) but the main issue was that everyone loves (loved) him in MN. Now the front office has an easy out and will be able tospend like gang bustersin free agency next year.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Well in his defense, he probably did cross the plane before he fumbled. Unfortunately there wasn't enough evidence to overturn one way or the other, so whatever call was made would have stood, whether it was TD or fumble.
There's a couple shots of Crabtree's catch having been an actual TD as well, especially since they ruled it a catch. The thing is, if you're in a position to have the game be lost on 1 erroneous call by the refs, you don't deserve to win. The refs also took a clear fumble away from the Rams earlier in the game as well. Jerome Boger is a fucking joke. The 49ers didn't play well enough to win that game, pure and simple.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ball came loose. Wasn't even a catch. Niners suck again. Balance is restored to the universe.

Go Rams.

edit: Top selling jerseys among women, by state.

ladies-love-football.jpg

Romo owns Alaska. Some other weird ones are Drew Brees in Vermont, Heath Miller anywhere, Russel Wilson in New Mexico, Luck in Oregon(would have expected Wilson), and Bortles in Florida.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like the place kicker and holder to me...a position player on an NFL defense should be able to take them both. Ravens guy needs to find his sack.
Yeah it's the kicker and punter. Longer version you see Roethlisberger laughing his ass off and cheering and Tomlin with that stupid grin on his face.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Vikings have been pretty mute on the situation, if they really wanted to cut all ties you would think there would have been some chatter before the trade deadline but there was no movement at all. This is kind of an odd situation, considering Adrian Peterson is statistically one of the 5 greatest running backs of all time I really have no guess as to what the Vikings will do.
There was a lot of chatter, but who would trade for AP at this point? Teams would be steering clear of that PR mess and his bloated contract at any cost. Pretty sure I remember reading that they were very actively shopping him around within 48 hours of the news breaking.