NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well I said after the last bears game they were the worst defense I had ever seen...they did not disappoint. They look worse than the 0-16 lions did, this team is fucking awful though I don't blame trestman... I don't know if its the defensive coordinator or the defensive talent as a whole but blow the whole fucking thing up. 3-13 or bust get the best draft pick possible.

Ko Dokomo_sl

shitlord
I feel like this happens every year in November.

1woAhqF.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lmfao I love these random facts.

The only other NFL team to ever allow back to back 50 point games was the Rochester Jeffersons. In 1923.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
At the least the bears are historic in their incompetence. I literally can't think of one interesting thing to say about the Titans. I couldn't care any less.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Hey guys was there a football game on tonight? Usually there's a game on NBC on sunday nights but they made the odd choice to televise a brutal, 3 hour long rape instead. Did I miss a schedule change?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Lol da bears. I know they look bad, but I think they are just pretenders to the shitter throne of the nfl. I think both of their next two teams will make them look good. Nothing like a little win streak to build up the bears hype train.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So..... Saints going to be the second losing team to make the playoffs?? no one in that division should be allowed

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Had to turn down free tickets to the Bills Dolphins game in September because I was moving on that day. Now I've got to miss the thursday game because I scheduled a fucking basketball game at the same time god damnit!