NFL 2014 Off-Season Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Screenshotted>
Do you think Goodell told texans to take 9 minutes to make a pick just to build up suspense?

Sterling

El Presidente
I'm sure they were just waiting to see if anyone would last minute give them a Ricky Williams or RG3 type trade.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Guy on the Dave Dameshek podcast this week said the teams do it intentionally on their own, since the announcers aren't talking about any other team during those ten minutes, and like anyone else cares about the, say, Browns the rest of the year.

The first five minutes they probably are legitimately trying to get trade deals.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Screenshotted>
Guy on the Dave Dameshek podcast this week said the teams do it intentionally on their own, since the announcers aren't talking about any other team during those ten minutes, and like anyone else cares about the, say, Browns the rest of the year.

The first five minutes they probably are legitimately trying to get trade deals.
Assholes.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Fuck going to out myself as an Aggie...hoping Manziel drops and its an Aaron Rodgers situation. I dont want him om the fucking Browns, Raiders, or Jax.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rams would pick a player that is an unfinished product, bad in pass protection, and has no fundamentals. Going 8-8 requires effort.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I am just thankful the "I'm the man" song is no longer associated with that chump in San Francisco.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
On one hand, I heavily expect the Raiders to trade down. On the other hand, McKenzie seems to legitimately worry for his job and needs a star, despite the terrible hand he was dealt with to start.