NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Only thing more annoying than flags and commercials are you fucking dipshits complaining about it like this is somehow the first year it's happened. Here's a hint dumbasses, it's the same every year.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Except for the fact that three teams are on pace to break the single season record? This year is different.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Must be nice to have a team that's this fun to watch.
Is someone who SAT through the forest Greg and lindy Infante years you're absolutely right.

I like winning but I don't like destroying a team I want a good game

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Only thing more annoying than flags and commercials are you fucking dipshits complaining about it like this is somehow the first year it's happened. Here's a hint dumbasses, it's the same every year.
Am I annoying you? Are you annoyed right now?
frown.png
:emoji_nose::emoji_nose:

Cry more, faggot. Also, pay attention, this is the worst it's ever been.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It was a fair call and Dix does stupid shit like this all the time and I'd rather our team didn't pull that shit

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
There are three types of fans Homers loyal old guard and bad wagon fucks. Suhtek is old guard dolphins so as pissy as he is I have some respect for him. He just has some anger issues from last weekend.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Alex Smith the king of garbage time which for him usually starts around the second quarter

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
It's the same as it's ever been, you're obviously just new to watching sports. Yes you are annoying.
I know you're salty from your team getting facefucked this weekend, but my team's QB got a pretty bad booboo so I'm sad too and you shouldn't take it out on me. I'm very sorry I annoyed you with a post.