NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Bro you've got the mountaineer duo. If your QB wasn't shit, Tavon could be dominating out of the slot.
I can't put this on Foles. Our coaching staff is historically inept at coaching offense. We're starting 2 rookies on the OL, a fucking project at LT, a new center. We tell everyone we're a running team so expect a lot of 1st down runs and 2nd and 10 runs so we can have a "manageable" 3rd down where we'll try a crossing pattern 3 yards short of the first down.

They can't fucking decide how to use Tavon outside of obvious screens and putting him in the fucking backfield as a RB. It's pathetic. If it were up to me Stedman Bailey would be starting and playing most snaps, but what do I fucking know.

His(Givens) best year came as a rookie, with 42 catches for 698 yards and three scores.
Then basically Bradford was injured for 2 years and we played journeymen QB's, it's no surprise all of our receivers have struggled the past few years. I honestly think Fisher doesn't like shorter receivers. He wants tall dudes only at flanker and spit end, leaving all the sub 6 foot guys to play the slot. I mean, that has to be reason Kenny Britt is our #1. He wants to start Britt and Quick (6'4), who cares about talent, they just have to be tall!

Fisher thinks winning offensive football is running the ball, getting the ball to big possession receivers, and then using the small guys for trick plays. Dude is stuck in the past and has zero creativity.

I have to guess this is why Stedman and Givens aren't making more plays. 130 snaps for Britt this year, 79 for Bailey, 49 for Givens.

Rams #1 receiver Kenny Britt most receptions in a year = 48 for 748 yards and 3 TD's. Why is this our #1 and why aren't other guys being used in that role? Very little wonder why our receivers suck.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I can't put this on Foles. Our coaching staff is historically inept at coaching offense. We're starting 2 rookies on the OL, a fucking project at LT, a new center. We tell everyone we're a running team so expect a lot of 1st down runs and 2nd and 10 runs so we can have a "manageable" 3rd down where we'll try a crossing pattern 3 yards short of the first down.

They can't fucking decide how to use Tavon outside of obvious screens and putting him in the fucking backfield as a RB. It's pathetic. If it were up to me Stedman Bailey would be starting and playing most snaps, but what do I fucking know.

Then basically Bradford was injured for 2 years and we played journeymen QB's, it's no surprise all of our receivers have struggled the past few years. I honestly think Fisher doesn't like shorter receivers. He wants tall dudes only at flanker and spit end, leaving all the sub 6 foot guys to play the slot. I mean, that has to be reason Kenny Britt is our #1. He wants to start Britt and Quick (6'4), who cares about talent, they just have to be tall!

Fisher thinks winning offensive football is running the ball, getting the ball to big possession receivers, and then using the small guys for trick plays. Dude is stuck in the past and has zero creativity.

I have to guess this is why Stedman and Givens aren't making more plays. 130 snaps for Britt this year, 79 for Bailey, 49 for Givens.

Rams #1 receiver Kenny Britt most receptions in a year = 48 for 748 yards and 3 TD's. Why is this our #1 and why aren't other guys being used in that role? Very little wonder why our receivers suck.
Fisher is the biggest troll in the NFC? Literally all he can do at this point is get the team up to play the Seahawks.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fisher is an awful coach basically.....actually hes just slightly below average with a good season now and again to make firing him harder since he gives teams a glimmer of hope.

I saw a stat somewhere that in his entire coaching career he has only had 2 receivers who had 1,000 yards in a season, and a couple of those were Derrick Mason. That's his best receiver he has had, fucking Derrick Mason. Some teams might have two or three in a season these days.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Honestly thinking it may be time to pick Givens up in fantasy, wonder how much he'll be used.
I wouldn't bother unless you have a really deep league and/or are desperate. Maybe also if you get points for returns, I assume he's going to be the main guy for that now. Could just stash him on the bench in case of bye weeks too, then just see what happens. I'd assume its just going to be go's and post's to stretch the field with him most of the time rather than more frequent targets, but who knows.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
D Mase is still our all time leading receiver. We really suck at drafting or developing wide outs.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Bubble screen on 3rd and 15. Go Dolphins! Good job! Good effort!

I like our uniforms. It's a nice neon aqua color. It's right on the border of being too bright but still nice looking.

Either way Miami will win. Either we beat the Jets, or they will destroy us and Philbin will get fired, which is bad for the rest of the AFC East because of the chance he might get replaced by someone competent.

But really the nice looking uniforms is the best I've got.

Weird the Packers are only -7 to -9 against the 49ers. what does vegas know that we dont... pats were -13.5 against the jags. i expected to see odds like that.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Weird the Packers are only -7 to -9 against the 49ers. what does vegas know that we dont... pats were -13.5 against the jags. i expected to see odds like that.
Did you forget that Elite Kaep had a really good game against the Packers a few years ago??

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I have an idea, I will just shout at the ball and not snap it just in case I can pull a penalty, then and only then will I punt it!!

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Ya because if it's one thing Aaron Rodgers and the Packers have shown us it's how elite they are on the road. Just unbeatable juggernauts when they are away from Lambeau. I can't remember the last time they lost a game they should have won on the road. Then to compare that line to the Pats line against the Jaguars in Gillette, I mean you're a regular Billy Waters, honestly the house you live in with your folks must be legit, just straight up mortgage locks every week.

Oh Nostradamus please bring us more lines that are undervalued, my savings account awaits.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Dolphins gifted a TD by the zebras. Pantyhill overthrowing his receivers by 20 yards and getting ridiculous calls.