NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I am not sure you can blame this sorry offense on Weeden. I mean you have two solid receivers and the Pats are on them like stickum. Not sure what you really want him to do. Not to mention its fairly obvious what plays are being called since you are a run heavy team.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Is this a passive aggressive attempt at saying Weeden is better than Cassel?

Weeden immobile as fuck in the pocket. #BMF
This is a post about the bullshit you post as if it would get better. It's not passive at all

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I am not sure you can blame this sorry offense on Weeden. I mean you have two solid receivers and the Pats are on them like stickum. Not sure what you really want him to do. Not to mention its fairly obvious what plays are being called since you are a run heavy team.
That's what everyone has said the 3 games Weeden has shit up. The receivers haven't been blanketed for 3 straight games, he's just an awful qb who only wants to check down to the RB every play

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
That's what everyone has said the 3 games Weeden has shit up. The receivers haven't been blanketed for 3 straight games, he's just an awful qb who only wants to check down to the RB every play
Apparently no Cassel today Garret said. I would expect him in for next week though.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
That Lions crowd is brutal, they have been booing for half the game. What do they think that will do? Like yeah they are going to play better when even the crowd hates them.
i'm kind of ashamed of my fellow Lions fans right now. i mean, yeah, the Lions sucking has been a running joke for a long time now, but to buy a ticket to a game and spend your time there booing? what the fuck?

i know the Ford family and Stafford have been getting a lot of hate lately, but come on. they're still your fucking team, show some support.

Scyfi

N00b
Detroit warming up their backup? They can't be serious, I know Stafford is having a bad day but he has thrown some good balls. The Cardinals secondary is really good, that back up isn't gonna do much better.

And that Fitzgerald fella is fucking amazing!