NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I think RGIII should be done as a starter after this season, but i bet some team brings him in to compete in camp or something. Chip Kelly perhaps will bring him in for camp then sign him just for the redskins games and use him to run the score up on the redskins or something.

His best chance is landing with some team who has an entrenched starter and getting a few season of backup money. but that seems like a long shot at this point.

/saltyskinsfan
Keep saying...Buffalo.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, there's no way some team won't try to rehabilitate RG3 if the Skins drop him. Hell Mike Vick and Tim Tebow have jobs.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Keep saying...Buffalo.
I would hope Ryan has more sense than that. I think the Eagles are definitely a better fit, but they don't really need more QB's in the near future.

I'd love it if he went to the Browns. That'd be fucking hilarious after they passed on the trade.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
RG3 needs to end up on the rams, for like a sixth round draft pick. #justredskinsthings

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Raping and killing dogs. Life goes on in Pittsburgh.
Baltimore.....

rrr_img_107459.jpg

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
8-8 for the Vikings this year is my guess. If they have one of those "everything goes right" from the luck side of things seasons I could see them sneaking into a wildcard, but probably not likely. Feel great about the team overall though. Would expect us to be battling for the division every year for a decent stretch of time starting as early as next season. I don't know why it took Zimmer so long to land a head coaching job.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I'd imagine a Rugby player isn't used to armored human missiles making tackles that would be suicide without a helmet. That whole highlight reel was guys slapping at him with their hands.

Of course, so were those punt returns, heh. "special" teams indeed. They give you pads for a reason, go out there and hit somebody.

I imagine the average kicker in the NFL is a more effective tackler than most Rugby players, if only because of helmets vs self preservation.

But I guess there are a few toothless guys with shattered skulls and fused vertebrae that just don't give a fuck.

Also, it helps being the only black guy on the field.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Don't be a homer...
Haha, Convo you've done nothing but homer for the past 9 months. Exactly how far down your throat can you fit Demarco Murray's cock? The world is dying to know. Everything Dallas bad, everything Philadelphia good. Got it.

CHIP KELLY AND THE FINAL SOLUTION, THIS IS GONNA ROCK

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
They might tie Chip to the Liberty bell and stone him to death if the Eagles wind up falling apart after all these changes.