NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Guy's still pissed off about the Billick comment. Let it go!!! Billick doesn't even coach anymore!

Column_sl

shitlord
Im fine with that sack. Whew, I thought for sure Romo was about to throw it into coverage.

Beasley why you got to fuck with Romos stats tho!

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
I wonder if Pey-Pey even made the trip to Chicago - I have not seen a screen shot of him on the sidelines all game.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I wonder if Pey-Pey even made the trip to Chicago - I have not seen a screen shot of him on the sidelines all game.
Doubt it. He wasn't at any of the practices all week as they just wanted him to focus on rehab. It's part of why him not mentoring Brock was such a stupid story

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh well, expected us to lose to Romo anyways. Cowboys are a different team with him there and this season's been over since week 4.

gg

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
D coming in at the last moment again, hopefully. Glad it's against Cutler and Fox.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So Rams lost 7 yards on what the refs called a backwards pass when it clearly wasn't and no red flag. Fisher, you suck.

Column_sl

shitlord
Can't say I would ever imagine the season going like this ,but somehow Dallas is back in it.

Just need Washington to beat the Giants ( pretty good possibility since they have injuries), and Dallas gets a miracle win over Carolina.

We will be in one game of first place.