NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Next level trolling, NFL.
Seems like the NFL is admitting some games are more important to get the officiating right than others? I'm glad shitstain franchises like the Rams probably get last pick, especially since they're rarely in a prime time game. So much for a fair and unbiased league eh.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No troll here, I play dota 2 and random rpgs...only thing I can play on this shit ass PC. Havent played my sexy monk since like 2003?

I actually just bought a new pc yesterday, been rocking the GTX 275 which I cant play anything on. So I dont usually know about new games unless adam12 lets me know. Once I get this pc though I'll start paying attention again

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I honestly thought he was joining in on the Fallout 4 joke. Haha.
giphy.gif

This glorious game shall be my first purchase then!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I hope Kirk Cousins goes full on YOU LIKE THAT mode this Monday night.

Actually then Cowboys fans will talk about how 7-9 division champion can totally happen.
What are you talking about? 7-9 division champ WILL happen in the NFC East this year. It just won't be the Cowboys (god willing, please give us top 3 pick).

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What are you talking about? 7-9 division champ WILL happen in the NFC East this year. It just won't be the Cowboys (god willing, please give us top 3 pick).
Shit the way everyone else is screwing up their draft position I think you guys have a shot at top 3 pick.

I still think division champ will go 8-8. Giants could easily win rest of their games save for Carolina and Minnesota. I don't want to trust the Skins, cause they're the Skins...but really they should beat the dumpster fire that is Philly and all things being equal should be able to beat Cassel twice.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Shit the way everyone else is screwing up their draft position I think you guys have a shot at top 3 pick.

I still think division champ will go 8-8. Giants could easily win rest of their games save for Carolina and Minnesota. I don't want to trust the Skins, cause they're the Skins...but really they should beat the dumpster fire that is Philly and all things being equal should be able to beat Cassel twice.
You also didn't think Redskins had a chance against the Giants, so..

Merrith

You also didn't think Redskins had a chance against the Giants, so..
I said they had kicked our ass recently and that Cousins had been pretty cursed against them. I never said we were definitely going to lose the game.

I was just prepared for the fit to hit the shan, like all Redskins fans should always be.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
gronk has a bone bruise and a knee sprain and is probably out 1-2 weeks.

jamie collins -who was having a great year prior to his illness is FINALLY back (he was out like 5 or 6 weeks) this upcoming week and also amendola -i believe- is most likely playing as well (hopefully not getting hurt again this year)

this would/should be a good time for brady and chandler to get more in sync with each other and possibly give the new guy a chance (fauria) as well in place of gronk.

i have noticed that it takes a good year for brady to get comfy with a receiver generally -took amedola ~1.5 years- took lafell about a year...- who come from a different system.

down the stretch looking at the games upcoming- i can see the pats doing no worse than 3-2 but most likely being 4-1 or 5-0 heading into the playoffs. we just have to get the o-line set without injuries and get gronk/edelman/amendola all healthy for the playoffs.
if the D stays relatively healthy then they have a very good shot of making the superbowl- most likely against the panthers.

Merrith

Seriously! Who'd have guessed Romo would actually be playing Brock fucking Osweiler?
Sometimes I feel a great disturbance in the Force this year and think somehow Andy Dalton or Alex Smith is going to be hoisting the Lombardi trophy...

Nah, no way.