NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I was pretty hyped for maybe having a decent pass rush this year. Oh well...
I mean, we'll still have Kerrigan and rookie sack leader last year Preston Smith, but Galette would have given it the shot to be extremely good.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Here let me get this out the way early.

Why your team sucks : They're the Rams.
That's every year! Something new, interesting and out of the ordinary happened with the Rams this offseason though....what was it again? Oh who cares, its just the rams.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
That's every year! Something new, interesting and out of the ordinary happened with the Rams this offseason though....what was it again? Oh who cares, its just the rams.
Hey, just tune in to Hard Knocks this summer to see the most brilliant of minds in the NFL coaching fraternity!

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Reading the Why Your Team sucks for Cleveland today reminded me that essentially the highlight of our entire season last year was breaking Browns fans hearts in their house on the kick-six at the buzzer.

Its going to be a long season. The more I think about the roster I have to accept that we are likely in rebuilding mode now, despite the group delusion among Baltimore fans that we are still a franchise who just reloads and goes to the playoffs any given year. Of course hopefully I'm wrong, but its looking best to prepare for disappointment. If we at least get Dean Pees fired finally I'll be ok with it all.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I actually laughed out loud at work to this gem:

ANALYTICS! People of Cleveland, prepare to have your shit be thoroughly disrupted. You won?t be needing those flammable rivers or abandoned factories anymore, because the team has hired former baseball (yes, baseball) executive Paul DePodesta to help run things. And really, if you?re the Browns, why NOT hire this man? It?s not like football people have been much help. Hire a fucking Uber driver while you?re at it.

And this was incredibly sad. I know the Jags had some good years with Brunell, but fuck...

After some brief research I noticed that in the past 17 seasons, the Jags have finished at the bottom of their division three times, while the Browns have NOT finished last in their division four times.

Most of all though, I'm hoping RG3 has a miserable year. Fuck that guy.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Another gem from the comments:

The Browns may not win the Super Bowl this year. They might not be AFC champs. They might not even take their division. But with RG3, they're bound to overthrow somebody.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
He wanted to go to a contender until he realized he was getting 400k less and settled for the Lions. It's always about the money. Ya coulda used him in Cincy...

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jets finally signed Fitzpatrick, $12m fully guaranteed for one year. Originally on the table was $8m, now he has this plus $3m in incentives. They threatened to let him walk if he didn't take it, but you know they both had their hands tied.

Did you guys know he played at Harvard?!?!?