NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Wow this offense today is just fucking garbage. I don't even understand. Wilson is the first QB this season to make the shit ass Packers defense look good.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So is Wilson at positive points for fantasy yet?

• 1Cutler

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Lol, I still know people who think Kaep just needs a coach who believes in him. Dude is terrible and how did they let the Jets back in? A team that made the Colts actually look good for a week? I'm feeling bad for Gurley. The guy is just too talented to be there. I'm glad GB is stomping the Hawks. I've been tired of the retarded media attention on Rodgers. I guess they must have been all CBs in previous lives because they seem to forget the retarded shit they spew from week to week. That's my media take for the afternoon games lol.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
you might want to explore the enter key on your keyboard.

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fisher should be fired today. This is LA, not Green Bay, those fickle people will spend money on other things in that city and all it has to do aside from watching a perennial loser.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Is that the second or third tipped interception for the Seahawks tonight? Worst game of Wilsons career.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jesus Tits some games today.

Even this Jets 9er game is entertaining.

Sat at the bar for the 2nd half of the Dolphin game. Miami fans were totally losing their shit as if making games hard wasn't their forte. Good times, they won, dude bought the whole bar a round.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Is that the second or third tipped interception for the Seahawks tonight? Worst game of Wilsons career.

2nd tipped. Baldwin and then the RB there. The other 3 are on Wilson. It definitely ranks up there with that 2nd round playoff performance last year as worst of his career.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fisher should be fired today. This is LA, not Green Bay, those fickle people will spend money on other things in that city and all it has to do aside from watching a perennial loser.

You and I should both thank fuck Jeff Fisher doesn't coach our respective teams.

• 1Solidarity

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
That's a fucking terrible call. Down 42-7 and you fucking call offensive pass interference on a 60 yard TD.