NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Well, considering the entire Giants defense went after him on the fake I'd give him a lot of credit for that TD.

But I get your point, as long as the Cowboys D can shut everyone out every game then this is all they need!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Well, considering the entire Giants defense went after him on the fake I'd give him a lot of credit for that TD.

But I get your point, as long as the Cowboys D can shut everyone out every game then this is all they need!

And I get your point. We should go back to 2 INT's Per Game Romo. That would REALLY help things.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
And I get your point. We should go back to 2 INT's Per Game Romo. That would REALLY help things.

117 INT in 155 games = 2 INT per game? Sweet math skills, bro.

Zeke and the Oline are totally holding Dak back or something.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pops

A good run attack makes any QB look good. Meanwhile they have won 11 straight, have to give Dak credit.

• 1Like

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Rashad Jennings is the direct antithesis to Leveon Bell. Everything I don't want in a running back is neatly packaged in double digit IQ's fucking body.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
That was ballsy and they converted. Fail defense.

Beckham drops a crucial play. I don't want to hear anything more from Beckham about how he is elite, he has done nothing.

• 1Like

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Lol Apple probably just saw his life flash before his eyes. I think Smith let him off easy with just a shove too.