NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Good ol Eli, 0-5 boys

Am I supposed to enjoy it this much??!!

In other news, can I go ahead and transplant my ass to the Rams for the rest of the year? My team is already floating and beginning to stink. They are still my team but this Rams team is fun as fuck to watch and I'm not getting that shit at home lol.

• 1Worf

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Packers secondary is probably the worst in football. Our best guy has a literal dick joke for a name and I defy anyone to name anyone else out there. Fifth year in a row we have actually gotten worse because McFatty and Teddy would rather draft six more recievers and/or let an OLine guy walk. Even if we somehow win this game, this team is just going to shit the bed in the second playoff round again. Seriously, fuck our front office for leading the league in cap space when we have the best guy playing under center.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
I bet 10 bucks for the rams to win the super bowl. 75 to 1. Why not

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Packers secondary is probably the worst in football. Our best guy has a literal dick joke for a name and I defy anyone to name anyone else out there. Fifth year in a row we have actually gotten worse because McFatty and Teddy would rather draft six more recievers and/or let an OLine guy walk. Even if we somehow win this game, this team is just going to shit the bed in the second playoff round again. Seriously, fuck our front office for leading the league in cap space when we have the best guy playing under center.
Patriots allowed five straight 300+ yard passers. First time in NFL history a defense has done that. And that's after retaining Butler and paying Gilmore 65mil. Take your Ha-Ha Dix jokes and get in line behind the REAL failure secondaries.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I can't believe Wilson got that throw off with Donald taking him down.

• 1Solidarity

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
That last play is kinda bullshit, a receiver running out of bounds stops to deliver a hit but you as a defender are supposed to lay off.