NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Gonna be honest, between Division loser of Packers / Lions, Falcons / Panthers, Seahawks / Rams, & the Cowboys, the NFC wildcard race is already getting heated.

Edit: And it's not like the Bucs or Redskins couldn't still get in there either.

Considering the Cowboys have a worse record then both the Bucs and the Redskins...but yeah. NFC could be a little crazy.

Wentz looked good, although his D giving him short fields in the first half helped a lot. Cam kind of lost that game with some poor throws.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fletcher Cox when healthy is just nasty.

Sadly, Kuechly might be sent to early retirement from concussions. Idk how many he's had now but it's a scary amount. Feel bad for that guy he is an absolute force but at some point you have to wonder how much you value your quality of life after football.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah it's a real bummer about Kuechly. He's a beast but this is his third concussion. Might be time to hang 'em up.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Third concussion in the NFL, if I remember correctly he had a few in college.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I can't believe Convo hasn't made an appearance. We all shit on him for thinking the Eagles would be good this year. And here they are. Being good.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I can't believe Convo hasn't made an appearance. We all shit on him for thinking the Eagles would be good this year. And here they are. Being good.

Eagles started off super hot last year, too, and then faded away to last place.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I just read this, and I can't fucking believe it. I mean I can, but holy shit does that suck.

The new regime is ready to 100% leave all of the old team behind.

Edit: I hope he is able to go to a contender. But if he is going to insist on being the man at MIKE, it could be tough to find a spot.

Last edited:

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Eagles started off super hot last year, too, and then faded away to last place.

3-0 start is way different than 5-1. Though they have beaten so really bad teams. But seriously, who else in the NFCE is going to compete besides the Redskins (who Philly already beat)? Zeke-less Cowboys scare no one and they don't even look that great with him. The winless Giants are an embarrassment.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
If someone asked me to sit down I'd naw the fuck outta them. I wouldn't punch them or anything, but that shit irks me. Especially at concerts. Like...dude. We're at a fucking Queens of the Stone Age concert. I'm not gonna sit down. I'm raging.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Happens all the time at college FB games. Can't count the number of times I was told to sit down if I wasn't in the student section. Also at OSU games literally no one outside of the student section stands. Then again NCAA FB is boring as fuck all and everyone only goes there to see the band.