NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Hard to take joy in the kind of bullshit that went on today, was just angry most of the game. I don't blame Seattle for getting calls in their favor and I'm not blaming you Gankak, just tired of the fucking terrible reffing in this sport.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Hard to take joy in the kind of bullshit that went on today, was just angry most of the game. I don't blame Seattle for getting calls in their favor and I'm not blaming you Gankak, just tired of the fucking terrible reffing in this sport.

The reffing has been worse than normal this year for sure. But enjoy the W, 9 - 1 is 9 - 1. You have essentially won the West now. Its just a matter of hoping the Saints lose again to give you a shot at the #1 seed. Most teams aren't going to come in and be able to run on your defense like we did.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm still sitting here wondering how the fuck the Redskins are 6-3. Some funny stats:

Bucs had 480 yards of offesne today, only 3 points. First time since 1960 that's happened.

Alex Smith has thrown for exactly 178 passing yards in 3 of his last 4 games (they're all wins too).

Not even going to try to predict shit with this team anymore, just going to pretend I'm the Cubs manager from Rookie of the year watching Rowengartner anything goes to get W's.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Kupp with a torn ACL I've read, karma for me being a raging asshole today. Definitely a big loss, even hurt the guy was a stud.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
It's amazing what happens when you just try to throw the ball more than 10 yards. Maybe sometimes, good things happen?

That drive took 9 weeks, and that's why Garrett should be fired. I will say this, Amari is definitely helping these receivers. He's going to be a good player for this team for a long-time... We just may not see it in full-force until a new coach and possibly new QB shows up.