NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I don't see Bill wasting his time on a 27 yr old who hasn't figured out how to be professional or that 'drugs are bad, m'kay?' Amendola lauds Gase; Belichick like a 'principal'

You do what he wants, when he wants it and how he wants it. That sounds like the exact opposite of Gordon. Bill already has a far better receiver he has to baby a little bit. One he drafted, trained, and built up. He doesn't need Browns trash lol. The Cowgirls on the other hand.....

Lot of good games this week but I agree Jozu, the NFC is tough. Your boys are in by far the toughest division in football. Lots of good games this week, at least on paper.

Speak of the devil....

Source: Gordon hopes for 49ers or Cowboys deal

With Josh Gordon's troubled tenure with the Cleveland Browns coming to an end, the talented wide receiver has two places where he hopes to land if he is traded, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter: the San Francisco 49ers and the Dallas Cowboys.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Lots of teams should be looking at him right now, his contract with the browns this year is $790k. Cheap for what his upside could become if he is indeed still clean.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
49ers won't take a risk on him. The Cowboys though? I could definitely see Jerry giving him a shot, especially with how weak their WR core is.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He comes cheaply enough that a lot of teams could potentially be willing to gamble on whether he can get his shit together or not.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The only reason I don't think the 49ers would even consider it is because Lynch and Shanahan are very cautious about the locker room dynamic. All reports say the locker right is really tight and things are great, even last year in the middle of losing 9 in a row. So to bring in someone with that many issues, I don't think they are willing to risk it.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
First play Felipe Rios rushes for 7. Woo!

Then Gordon slips trying to get the last 3 yards for the first. He sucks. Still wish we never drafted him in the first.

Rivers lasers one to Williams between two Bills defenders for a TD. First blood!

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone with MMA-TV know what channel Red Zone is on? It says 25, but it isn't on there.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Announcers have called them the San Diego Chargers twice now.

James sacking Allen. Starting to love this kid like a son.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone with MMA-TV know what channel Red Zone is on? It says 25, but it isn't on there.

25 is right for RedZone(direct TV) for me, also see Red Zone(NFL) on 127. Both are working for me using Kodi

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Think the Steelers are stuck in last week, look like shit

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
25 is right for RedZone(direct TV) for me, also see Red Zone(NFL) on 127. Both are working for me using Kodi
Weird, it is just showing NFL Ticket on 25 for me. I eventually found it on 119 though. Thanks

Oh, and Mahommes is off to quite the start

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Allen looking like a rookie. That's to be expected. What would be concerning though is he missing throws an NFL QB should not miss. He missed a guy in front of him 5 yards max. No one pressuring him either.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Pretty sure Allen will be a disaster.

Chiefs and Pitt looking to be a disaster for defenses.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure Allen will be a disaster.

Chiefs and Pitt looking to be a disaster for defenses.

We should have been able to beat the Chiefs at the end of last year and last week. We just fucking suck vs the Chiefs.

Allen just made a 57 yard pass.

• 1Like