NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Huh? I'm a Texans fan. Maybe we can hold off on crowning the Rams until they play an actually good team.

The Buffalo upset of the Vikings happened. It happened. But in my opinion the Vikings are still a good football team. So are the Chargers, they've just played the Chiefs and the Rams 2 out of their 3 weeks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That's literally what we said about him for his 3 years as a starter. Puts up nice stats, has quite a few games where something goes wrong in the key moments like terrible clock management or a game killing turnover.

Still think Vikes made the right decision. He's better than any of the QBs they've rolled out in the Zimmer era.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Still think Vikes made the right decision. He's better than any of the QBs they've rolled out in the Zimmer era.

I'm not disagreeing with that, I think he's far better than Keenum. Just that none of us Redskin fans were surprised by the small fails that can add up to those close losses in crunch time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

See, this is why I like Jerry, he's just as delusional as all the other Cowboys fans.

• 12Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 12 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Old guy must be on morphine these days. Or perhaps virgins blood.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rofflez Jerruh pleeeeese

"The entire Dallas receivers room has 35 catches for 378 yards. For some comparison, Saints stud receiver Michael Thomas has 38 catches for 398 yards by himself."

He is right there though, Austin at 3.9 yards of separation is miles ahead of every other Dallas receiver. Switzer is at 3.4 for the Steelers, who they let go. Hmm.

Maybe get Austin the ball more because the rest are even more meh....Dez somewhere is laughing his ass off.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Rofflez Jerruh pleeeeese

"The entire Dallas receivers room has 35 catches for 378 yards. For some comparison, Saints stud receiver Michael Thomas has 38 catches for 398 yards by himself."

He is right there though, Austin at 3.9 yards of separation is miles ahead of every other Dallas receiver. Switzer is at 3.4 for the Steelers, who they let go. Hmm.

Maybe get Austin the ball more because the rest are even more meh....Dez somewhere is laughing his ass off.

I actually picked Austin up in fantasy as a fill in this week, fuck it, he always goes off against the Lions. I mean, fuck the Cowboys, but I can still root for Austin.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

See, this is why I like Jerry, he's just as delusional as all the other Cowboys fans.

That's not even the worst quote:

When Mike Bacsik of 105.3 The Fan told Jones that the Rams and Cowboys have looked a lot different on offense this year, Jones answered, “That’s why you’re doing radio and not the coaching.”

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
When dementia hits, you're the last to notice. The real tragedy is how the people around him do not intervene.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Josh Gordon active for the pats today. Will be interesting to see how he fits in

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
2 Patriots drives saved by ticky tacky illegal contact calls.

Also I guess it's legal for the receiver to pick a defender at the line of scrimmage too.

Edit: not that it matters much since Miami offense decides to play like shit.