NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
That was a terrible fucking call. Mother fucker, take away Browns one good play on a bullshit penalty. Fuck off.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Earl Thomas showing the Seahawks what he thinks of them.

Sigh... I wish I could blame him. Ian Rapport is reporting its a clean lower leg break no ligament damage. So he should be good to go for the start of next season.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Sigh... I wish I could blame him. Ian Rapport is reporting its a clean lower leg break no ligament damage. So he should be good to go for the start of next season.

See you in Arlington next year, Earl! (Hopefully we actually have a real coach, and can throw the football).

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm still fired up from that Bengals win. Feels good for Dalton to come through in a 75 yd final mins drive like that. This is the first time since the early Palmer years that the Bengals defense might be the liability in games.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
They ruled "In the grasp" and blew the whistle the instant the defenders touched Carr.

• 1WTF

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
They were not willing to trade him for a second.

That's the point. It's not like they were going anywhere anyways this year, was dumb of them to hold out for more than a 2nd round pick and now they get nothing.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That's the point. It's not like they were going anywhere anyways this year, was dumb of them to hold out for more than a 2nd round pick and now they get nothing.

This. A 2nd should be more than enough to be honest.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Schefter was reporting earlier today they were looking for a 2nd rounder again. They knew Dallas wanted him so they tried to fleece Dallas, hilariously didn't work at all.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Fucking lol Steelers had 19 rushing yds in the entire game? Love it. Please let this season be the start of their steep decline into irrelevance.

• 5Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gonna be some lean years ahead thats for sure. Luckily the last few times we drafted in the top half of the draft we got guys like Ben and Troy Polamalu.

This is the worst the defense has been in Pittsburgh since the end of the Noll years in the late 80s. Tomlin and Butler have to go.

• 1Like

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Tomlin challenging that call was inexcusable, but that's just how he is. He even had like a full minute or more to look at it before he challenged. Idiotic.

I can't watch this team commit penalties every other play of a football game. It's horrible coaching and makes for unwatchable football. The Steelers need to break their tradition of keeping coaches forever and get Tomlin the ffffffuuuck out.

• 1Like

gak

<Gold Donor>
Thank you Loins for not covering gimpy Beasley and Elliott, I was expecting 56-3 Detroit.

de.jpg

• 1Worf

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
What... How in the fuck was that not ruled a fumble? I really am this close to not watching the NFL anymore.

I am an OU alum, so I tuned into this game merely to watch Mayfield's first NFL start.

It is the first non-Superbowl NFL game I have watched in over a decade and I can't see myself tuning in again. Why the fuck does anyone watch this over college football? The fact that this was not called a fumble is the most egregious call I've ever seen in all football, and that includes the refs in the 2008 OU/Oregon game giving Oregon the winning possession after an OU player handed the refs the ball.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Baker was up and down. But you can see the leadership and the "it" factor. Browns should be 2-1-1 right now.

Think about that... no wins in 17 games and we are saying they should be 2-1-1 right now. Baker, Chubb and Landry will be a solid foundation they can build on. Start fixing that O line and tell that Defense that they can cover someone like they did the first 3 games of the season and they might be .500 or more this season.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I was thinking about it last night, Browns could easily be 4-0 right now. Both losses and the tie could have gone there way.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I was thinking about it last night, Browns could easily be 4-0 right now. Both losses and the tie could have gone there way.

This. With decent kicking, they would have been 3-0 going into yesterday, and definitely should have won yesterday.