NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I guess there's less Patriots fans, too. Azeth (sp?) and Uber were pretty constant posters.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is it me or did this thread use to have a lot more posts/posters just 2-3 years ago? I remember scrolling through on game days because there were so many posts. Has attrition really been that bad or am I remembering wrong?

The quality of this thread has taken a similar track as the quality of the NFL. Back in the days when Grimmlokk, Famm, Edko Regret etc actually posted all the time the level of hatred and pure shit talking was weekly gold. We went from getting to dump on Cathan constantly to the all these drooling Pats fans who usually only come out of the woodwork when its playoff time (Cybsled Lenardo and the rest of the Taaaaaahmmy Braaaaady Good Will Hunntin faggots)

• 8Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 8 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We have best tv screen in football. Suck it fans of other teams with your inferior displays. Sure, you might have better players and coaches, a more exciting team, a better record, and actual hope, but what is the point of any of that if your replays are grainy and far away?

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
See, make fun of Cowboys, get tons of posts! Genjiro invoked Pats fans, let's see what happens next!

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is it me or did this thread use to have a lot more posts/posters just 2-3 years ago? I remember scrolling through on game days because there were so many posts. Has attrition really been that bad or am I remembering wrong?

I'll be honest with multiple fantasy leagues nowadays I don't keep this thread open and usually don't post until after the games, unless there's some crazy play/injury/news. Limited time to keep up with everything and its already more than I like when I'm just trying to chill out and watch football on Sundays.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The quality of this thread has taken a similar track as the quality of the NFL. Back in the days when Grimmlokk, Famm, Edko Regret etc actually posted all the time the level of hatred and pure shit talking was weekly gold. We went from getting to dump on Cathan constantly to the all these drooling Pats fans who usually only come out of the woodwork when its playoff time (Cybsled Lenardo and the rest of the Taaaaaahmmy Braaaaady Good Will Hunntin faggots)

So true. We used to a have a really solid AFCN representation here. Tea was great too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

Too many people can't even see the thread since they have the thread starter on ignore.

• 1Worf

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
People just legit wander off after a time and we don't get many new people, it's a shame but the rules and bullshit with the NFL over the past couple of seasons has done it's own damage as well.

Most of those guys have been gone a long time, rip Sutekh Sutekh Grimmlokk Grimmlokk Famm Famm edko edko

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Fadaar

That guy
Gawd I've been on this site more than half my life now, thanks for reminding me of that Daez

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I think I'm the only Bronco fan left on the forum. I don't post all that much in here, mainly due to no one talking about Denver much to begin with lol. I get most of my info from r/nfl and r/denverbroncos now. The Broncos subreddit can get tiresome, though, thanks to everyone freaking out at the slightest negativity with the team during the season (sky is falling types) and being a echo chamber more often than not.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
For me it's a mixture of the product on the field starting to really suck ass (horrible rules, player politics/antics) and the fact that life is a lot busier for me now - I've been promoted to management in the past 2 years. So, Sundays are mostly a day of relaxing and I just don't have time to pseudo-tweet a reaction to everything like I used to.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
I was on weekend shift (Fri/Sat/Sun 6 AM - 6:30 PM EST) 3 of the last 4 seasons. Now I just put the Bucs game up on one monitor (if they're playing) and RedZone on another and half pay attention to that from across the room while sitting on the couch. Weekends now are for catching up on TV shows and video games, football is just background noise.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
TLDR: We all still here, Sundays are busy, some of us are skittish over flags every play/political stuff/bad officiating in general.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I was not into football a lot last year. I am more interested this year so far so I'll continue posting more garbage than I did last year.

• 1Solidarity

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People just legit wander off after a time and we don't get many new people, it's a shame but the rules and bullshit with the NFL over the past couple of seasons has done it's own damage as well.

Most of those guys have been gone a long time, rip Sutekh Sutekh Grimmlokk Grimmlokk Famm Famm edko edko

What? Where? Hi.

Steelers fucking suck herpes dick.

• 7Worf
  • 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 12 users