NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I wonder if the Seahawks really like Russell Wilson screaming platitudes in their face all night. Personally if someone came up to me yelling "Keep making plays! Keep making plays!" I'd be like, "Thanks for the advice, now get away from me dipshit."

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
These catch rules are fucking stupid. I don't know what world that's not a catch besides the one we're in with absolute fucking retarded catch rules.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I can't believe they're overturning shit tonight, pisses me off even more about the Steelers game.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Thats a stupid rule... he can't make a catch cause Cousins can't throw so he slows down to draw the foul

• 1Solidarity

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
They should stop letting people get an auto playoff berth for being in a shit division. NO BIAS I SWEAR!

After suffering through the frustrating Browns vs Steelers game, I find myself wondering, what if the Browns did not have Nick Chubb (and now Hunt)?

Chubb is the only player who feels like an all-pro to me. Mayfield has a hella arm and can fire bullets, but outside of Landry, something is off on that side of the offense.

I am wondering, if you took away the running game led by Chubb, what would the browns record be right now?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So crazy that the Seahawks are like 3 missed field goals from being a 5 loss team.

• 2Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Show's you how narrow the margin is of being a playoff team though. Rams missed an easily make-able FG to lose to the Seachickens and lost by 5 to a Steelers team that got gifted a fucking bullshit TD. 2 plays. Instead of a possible 9-3 we're 7-5 and have to hope other teams lose to get in.

• 1Solidarity

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
There are times when I wish Pete was a typical NFL coach and built teams that could win big rather than winning in fucking nail biters all year long

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Show's you how narrow the margin is of being a playoff team though. Rams missed an easily make-able FG to lose to the Seachickens and lost by 5 to a Steelers team that got gifted a fucking bullshit TD. 2 plays. Instead of a possible 9-3 we're 7-5 and have to hope other teams lose to get in.

Vikings losing helps out. If both wild cards in NFC were 9-3 would be crazy. Although now we have a 10-2 San Fran team as the 5 seed. They'd be traveling TO 6-6 Dallas if season ended right now.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Vikings losing helps out. If both wild cards in NFC were 9-3 would be crazy. Although now we have a 10-2 San Fran team as the 5 seed. They'd be traveling TO 6-6 Dallas if season ended right now.
What an ass raping that would be.

giphy.gif

• 2Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider

I remember a defending SB champ 12 -- 4 Saints team losing to a 7 - 9 Seahawks team in WC round in Seattle :D

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I remember a defending SB champ 12 -- 4 Saints team losing to a 7 - 9 Seahawks team in WC round in Seattle :D

While I'd never presume to speak for anyone but myself...I'd hope San Fran would stomp Dallas out of existence while Jason Garrett claps along all game.

• 2Worf