NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Chief basically did what they did all playoffs, it just took them longer to do so. Niners D held up for awhile.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What's SF cap situation like? SB losses tend to cause a downturn, but I think a fat Jimmy G contract they are stuck with might be the bigger long term issue.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
RIP 49ers franchise. 1944-2020. At least you went out in the big game.

And fuck yeah, chiefs!

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Well this is exciting. I live in St Louis but grew up in Kansas City. Not only a Stanley cup but now a Lombardi trophy

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
What's SF cap situation like? SB losses tend to cause a downturn, but I think a fat Jimmy G contract they are stuck with might be the bigger long term issue.

I mean, nowadays it's not that bad. They still have a ton of young players. I think there is a bright future still there.

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm

Rumor is they are looking to offer Kittle a "position breaking" contract, so depending on that number I'd put their window at a couple more years. Both of these teams are still in the superbowl window for sure over the next few seasons.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Congrats to the Chiefs, their fans, and of course, Mrs. Gravy!

(And old Gravy smiling down upon this win!)
I may be dying now.
I asked him and Joe Delaney (#37, Chiefs..died trying to save drowning children...) to shine a light. They listened. ♡

• 12Like
Reactions: 11 users

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
49ers got away from their offense on the 20-17 drive and the 24-20 drive. Feel like that’s where they lost the game.

I hope this team stays together. I don’t want to see another case of the circa 2011-2014 Niners where they flashed in and out of the void in an instant.

The team is easy to root for. QB, coaches, GM, a lot of the other players. Richard Sherman I think is the only unlikeable person on the team, for a lot of people. If they can stick together for a decade and make it back here a few times and maybe even win it ...well that would be dandy.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
2E58672B-5CE4-498D-872C-9D3AF787564C.png

• 5Solidarity
  • 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 14 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
"next two drives" one of which was with them down 4 with under 3 minutes to go. Do you know what they did running the ball in the 2nd half prior to KC getting the ball down 20-10? 8 runs for 31 yards. 17 of which came on the 1st carry of the 2nd half by Deebo. Their next 7 runs went for 14 yards.

So, the most successful running team this year is down 4 and has the ball at the other team's 49 with 2 minutes left...and the right call is 4 straight passes? Is you name Mike Shanahan by chance?

Edit- Jimmy Reee threw more successful passes to Jones hand than he did to his own WRs the last quarter.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
9ers team has so much defensive talent, if they add a competent receiver or two they will be fine. If this wasn't their last year :confused:

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sherman got beat a lot tonight. That made my night. Fuck that guy.

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Listen. If Kansas City isn't in Kansas why am I even an American?!

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users