NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
That's like the 4th time they've ran that play with Kelce. Come the fuck on, Texans.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I've never seen anything like this. Ima say Texans are fucked at this point, just forget it. What a bunch of chokers.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Bill O'brien is going to get shit canned if he blows this game.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Bill O'brien is going to get shit canned if he blows this game.

That fake punt was just a bad idea...although if it had worked everyone would have said it was genius. I didn't mind the fg to go up 24.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
That fake punt was just a bad idea...although if it had worked everyone would have said it was genius. I didn't mind the fg to go up 24.
I didnt like the FG but I understood it. You dont do that then go for it on 4th and 4.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I swear returning kick offs is probably the worst choice unless you're down big and need a chance at a big play. Too many negative outcomes instead of just taking it at the 25, and yet these dudes do it time and time again.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
They shoulda ran that Watson option on 3rd down with 4 yards to go and then they wouldn't have needed the retarded fake punt already in FG range for the Chiefs.

Merrith

I didnt like the FG but I understood it. You dont do that then go for it on 4th and 4.

Yeah doing each of those the way they did was weird. Although remember they were going to go for it before the field goal but had to burn a timeout. I just think this early, going up 24 is basically 4 scores, even though technically it's 3.

Merrith

Even a field goal to tie here and Chiefs are going to be feeling great at halftime. If they actually have the lead after a TD? After a 0-24 start? Insanity.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
lol, Chiefs gonna take the lead before the half

• 1Like

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Eh, at least the Texans didnt blow a 35 point lead this time. Progress!

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Texans need to settle down. They look pretty rattled.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Mahomes trying to do a Doug Williams, 4 TD passes in one quarter. If it happens...

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I fucking hate this kid lol.

Oh by the way glad the Chargers could give the Chiefs some highlight reels for the commercials you bastards.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users