NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Hosix

All labs matter!
This pumped in crowd noise in the cards 49ers game is fucking annoying for some reason.

I think in any game it is. Saints vs bucs just isn’t the same without the dome being loud. It’s an advantage to the visiting team.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
looked like Evans fucked that one up
The defender caught the ball by barely moving. Evans didn't fuck that one up. Brady made a horrible decision and the announcers are tripping over themselves to make it someone else's fault.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Clean shoulder to shoulder hit? better call a personal foul! and a phantom PI against the Bucs.

See who cares about all the Burn Loot Murder bullshit? The refs are what's wrong with this sport.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Not sure you can blame the kicker when the defense is 3 yards behind the line when he gets to the ball to even kick it

Fadaar

That guy
they need some live fire to get it together, no preseason hurt the Bucs more than any other team imo

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
they need some live fire to get it together, no preseason hurt the Bucs more than any other team imo
giphy.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wentz is not HOF talented. He’s been mediocre ever since getting injured and losing his pocket mobility. He’s also a choke artist. Philly wouldn’t have that Super Bowl if Wentz hadn’t got hurt.

I don't know about HOF talented stuff (that seems crazy out there), but Wentz was playing at MVP level the Super Bowl year before he got hurt. Not taking anything away from what Foles did in the NFC Title game and the Super bowl, but if the Falcons just convert 4th and goal from the 2 in the divisional round, nobody remembers who Nick Foles even is.

Wentz put up pretty good numbers last year with absolutely nobody other than his TE's to throw to last year. I want to believe the WFT's D line is going to be as good as it looked today against everyone and hoping it wasn't just because the Eagles O line is so banged up with so many guys out they are just putrid. In that 1st quarter Wentz was just carving us up.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I sure hope Kittle is okay. His knee bent the wrong way. Gotta blame Jimmy G for that