NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The COVID precautions right now are so over the top and bullshit. I started living my life fully back in June and have been traveling the US pretty consistently. I subscribe to all the COVID updates because I want the proof it's bullshit. The rate of spread is the same everywhere. Whether in open ass Kentucky or locked down SF. It doesn't matter. All the proof I need to know the over the top shutdowns aren't really doing anything.
0yLgmds.gif

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Take your China lung talk to the kung flu thread. This thread is for talking about Mitch Trubisky and how he can’t throw left, right, middle, short or deep.

Trubisky walking into a locker room before the game, knowing that no one wants him there and he's just a footnote, only mentioned when people talk about 2017 draft and Mahomes. That must be tough to take.
Isn't he on the last year of his rookie contract? But some shit team will pick him up for sure.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
We should beat down the Raiders today since it's the healthiest the Bills have been. Waller is the only player on LV i'm worried about.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We should beat down the Raiders today since it's the healthiest the Bills have been. Waller is the only player on LV i'm worried about.

Just do to Waller whatever the Pats did to him last week.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Injuries continue to mount.

Both Ekeler and Chubb went down. Ekeler got taken back on the cart, so he is probably done.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
Trubisky walking into a locker room before the game, knowing that no one wants him there and he's just a footnote, only mentioned when people talk about 2017 draft and Mahomes. That must be tough to take.
Isn't he on the last year of his rookie contract? But some shit team will pick him up for sure.

He is and ya...some team will give it a shot with him.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
How was zeke not down? His ass was on an opposing player who was laying on the ground. That has always been considered down. Anyone laying on the ground is basically an extension of the ground.

• 2Picard
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
How was zeke not down? His ass was on an opposing player who was laying on the ground. That has always been considered down. Anyone laying on the ground is basically an extension of the ground.

This is not true.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Seen plenty of players roll around on someone who was on the ground only to get up and break off a long run

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty sure that has never been true. If you are on top of another player, you aren't down.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
How was zeke not down? His ass was on an opposing player who was laying on the ground. That has always been considered down. Anyone laying on the ground is basically an extension of the ground

Has never been true