NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Seattle really wants to give the Bills a cushion so they can have another epic comeback.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Seattle really wants to give the Bills a cushion so they can have another epic comeback.
This aged really well.

Carroll needs to earn that extension he just signed and make a change at D Coordinator

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Matt Nagy is absolute trash.

Nagy needs to be fired. Prolly Pace too. Nagy’s play calling is absolutely shit tier. He is not innovative at all.

I assume Harbaugh is done at Michigan if he loses to Ohio State. Bring him in and get some fucking discipline.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Nagy showing that Bienemy not
Getting a job to be a true tragedy

total loser Nagy is.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Bills just have to beat the cardinals to sweep the NFC west. The 49ers will be too hurt and packed in by the game they play to fight back.

• 1Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Holy fuck the Seahawks D is epic levels of bad. We shouldn't be elite but with the talent we have we shouldn't this bad.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Alex Smith took one for the team and hurt his stats to help out draft position. True team player

Frankly he ate on checkdowns and a fortunate play McLaurin turned into a score. I love the story, but the guy has never actually come back to take a lead against a single deficit in all of his games here in Washington. That last pick was just brutal.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
So basically you want week 1-7 Falcons?

Falcons have nothing on the Chargers for disappointment and not living up to expectations.

At this point I'm thinking I would be happier if my dad had managed to turn me into a Browns fan.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Holy fuck the Seahawks D is epic levels of bad. We shouldn't be elite but with the talent we have we shouldn't this bad.

Wilson is the reason I think they make the SuperBowl this year but the D is gonna be why the lose it

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
This game had all the makings of a trap for the Chiefs and it was way too close. Having said that, Carolina looks well coached and moving in the right direction.