NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What an idiot OJ is.

His friend sounds like he knows what the fuck he is talking about.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sorry, double Watt.
Kermit GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I hope Gordon has some juice left in the tank for a playoff run. So stupid it look this long to reinstate him. David Moore has been pretty lately as the WR3.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Steelers D could withstand 1 starting lb out for the season...not 2....especially olb. Just can't see them running the table.

KC will 99% end up 1 seed at home with a bye.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I hope Gordon has some juice left in the tank for a playoff run. So stupid it look this long to reinstate him. David Moore has been pretty lately as the WR3.

Just don't hurt Metcalf's fantasy value. Really need him and Mostert to have big weeks this week.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
With Dupree out the Bills have a good chance to ruin the Steelers perfect season NEXT Sunday.
Steelers have 3 games in 12 days..yikes.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Uhh, people can do math and realize how many days are involved with the extremely common Sunday, Sunday, then Thursday game schedule, yes? (Or even Monday Sunday Thursday, if it has ever happened.)

Don't get me wrong, the NFL should just cave and add another floating bye week for scheduling padding if needed and delay the playoffs by one week, but their current rescheduling hasn't been that preposterous yet.