NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Hardly anyone was super excited for Herbert (except, well, the Chargers) and he is really panning out so far. So glad I picked him up on my fantasy team.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Hardly anyone was super excited for Herbert (except, well, the Chargers) and he is really panning out so far. So glad I picked him up on my fantasy team.

I didn't know squat about him, but all I heard about him when he was drafted was that he was a reach and we should have taken someone else.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I think a lot of people were down on him from running the Oregon offense and not really seeing what he was capable of. A few people saw him for who he can be, he is a young Ben Rothlisberger who's ceiling should be quite high. Hard for me to remember it's been so long now but I dont think Ben has ever been as mobile as he is and he is an inch taller and a few pounds lighter

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Was busy multitaking playing Cyberjunk77 so was not posting, but god damn that was an entertaining game. And yeah if the bolts don't ruin him, Herbert looking like a solid long term QB. Raiders are going to look at this whole season as a bunch of missed opportunities, but all things considered they are still improving consistently. AFC West is looking like it will be one of the tougher divisions going forward, in a couple years. Except for the Ponies of course, who are fucked for the foreseeable future.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He was the projected 1st overall pick for 2019 for a long time until he decide to go back to college. So not sure where he was considered a reach. It was a cointoss pick between him and Tua because of Tua's injury. Was still a top 3 QB pick for the draft either way. The main knock on him was he was very softspoken and robotic with the media. Kids a beast and the Bolts got lucky the Dolphins took Tua.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Herbert had some decision making issues in college as well. He was definitely a high upside, potential disaster pick and he looks like he's really worked out. Tua is a potential disaster pick because of health reasons, but he's shown flashes of great accuracy on some throws and is a smart kid so he seems likely to pan out as well. Assuming Burrow comes back healthy it can just be one of those drafts where it's just amazing historically. Eli, Rivers, Big Ben. Elway, Kelly, Marino. One of those kinds of drafts. Or Burrows is broken and doesn't ever play the same again, Tua becomes injurie plagued and Herbert regresses/gets hurt because his team is run like shit and it turns into a big what if.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The sad part is that field goals and extra points is all that Badgley does. Long does both punts and kickoffs.

Most teams have separate punters, but usually your kicker does kickoffs, too. I guess if it's just 2 spots either way, doesn't matter, but it's not like he's kicking touchbacks every kickoff to help keep his job.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Most teams have separate punters, but usually your kicker does kickoffs, too. I guess if it's just 2 spots either way, doesn't matter, but it's not like he's kicking touchbacks every kickoff to help keep his job.

It's just that he has 1 job and has become bad at it this year. If he can't get his shit together, the only reason to keep him would be if the alternatives are even worse.

I fucking miss Carney.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
First division title in 25 years if we win today, that's why it doesn't feel like a trap game against the Broncos. Lots of beer & wings will be consumed in upstate ny in the next 12 hours.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
HammerCock is looking good so far.

the announcers for Bills v Broncos might be the flattest and worst I’ve ever heard

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So Brees in but Thomas out for reminder of the season but imagine will back for the playoffs. I get playing Brees, if he is really 100%ish, this week but if he isn't are they chasing a bye they more than likely won't get anyway and risking Brees to do it