NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just so we're clear, you're white knighting the dirtiest piece of shit to ever play the game.

Am I? Quote me. I dont give a shit about Burfict and I hated him when he was on the Bengals.

We dont celebrate injuring other players. We dont like players who intentionally try to do this. We dont have a coaching staff that sanctions our players to try to injure the other teams players and pay their fines off for them when they do. The shazier injury and the juju/burfict hit was the same night. It was disgusting that the next day on social media "Steelers Nation" was openly celebrating the dirty hit on Burfict, saying revenge for Shazier or whatever the fuck justification these mouthbreathers needed, and in the same breath asking for hopes and prayers for Shazier getting injured. Yeah, get fucked with that bullshit.
gtrpittpro04032218-1.jpg

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah there's always been the Harrisons and Suhs, but Burfict just feels like he's on his own level.
I mean from what I searched, Harrison had the one really dirty season (2010?) but wasn't that bad otherwise. Suh was a real piece of shit but it seems like he finally got the message and plays clean now.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hines Ward also dirtier. The Steelers have based their entire franchise on playing dirty, and their fans fucking love it.

Until their players get injured, or in Shaziers case injure themselves trying to perform an illegal hit. Then they play the boo hoo victim card.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Hines Ward also dirtier. The Steelers have based their entire franchise on playing dirty, and their fans fucking love it.

Until their players get injured, or in Shaziers case injure themselves trying to perform an illegal hit. Then they play the boo hoo victim card.

OK Hines Ward was pretty shitty. And I agree with your second sentence. Tomlin definitely seems to be complicit - or at the very least indifferent - to his players being shitty. Makes sense considering it's this guy. Such a ridiculous reaction. Looks exactly like a toddler with a "What? Who? Me?" kind of reaction.

LP4JKGU3MJ2IHUGEMFLQKLM5VE.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Burfict was the dirtiest player during his tenure but Romanowski might take the cake as dirtiest ever. He was known as the dirtiest during an era where big hits were more common and a lot more legal.

Hines Ward was definitely the dirtiest offensive player during his tenure.

• 2Like

Fadaar

That guy
Burfict was the dirtiest player during his tenure but Romanowski might take the cake as dirtiest ever. He was known as the dirtiest during an era where big hits were more common and a lot more legal.

Hines Ward was definitely the dirtiest offensive player during his tenure.

Hines Ward and Steve Smith are what happens when you put too much anger in a small package

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Am I? Quote me. I dont give a shit about Burfict and I hated him when he was on the Bengals.

We dont celebrate injuring other players. We dont like players who intentionally try to do this. We dont have a coaching staff that sanctions our players to try to injure the other teams players and pay their fines off for them when they do. The shazier injury and the juju/burfict hit was the same night. It was disgusting that the next day on social media "Steelers Nation" was openly celebrating the dirty hit on Burfict, saying revenge for Shazier or whatever the fuck justification these mouthbreathers needed, and in the same breath asking for hopes and prayers for Shazier getting injured. Yeah, get fucked with that bullshit.
gtrpittpro04032218-1.jpg
Holy fuck you are dumb.

Burfict ended Bells season, knkcked AB out with a dirty hit, tried twisting Bens leg in a pile. All of this shit was before JuJu was even a Steeler you fucking dipshit.

The Shazier injury was freakish and honestly his own fault. Most Steeler fans acknowledged it.

And fuck off Ward was not dirty crack back blocks werent even made illegal until after he retired. You new to football? Harrison 100% definitely was but after the fines and penalties he stopped doing that shit.

Romanowski is the only player as bad or worse than Burfict its not even close.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Outside Alex the only time Bengal fans post here is to parachute in and whine about Pittsburgh. Little brother syndrome. Pathetic fanbase of whiny cunts just like above poster

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Zzen

Potato del Grande
I feel like we can all agree that Hines Ward was a huge piece of shit.

• 7Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 7 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
so the droncos QBs got sat down for a week because they had no masks on in their own facility, yeah?

and Haskins was maskless in a strip club and gets to play. must be some unknowns here. maybe he has antibodies and is allowed to do as he pleases, but not allowed to flaunt that fact.

• 1Like
  • 1WTF

Kaines

Potato Supreme
so the droncos QBs got sat down for a week because they had no masks on in their own facility, yeah?

and Haskins was maskless in a strip club and gets to play. must be some unknowns here. maybe he has antibodies and is allowed to do as he pleases, but not allowed to flaunt that fact.
Believing the NFL can ever consistently enforce its own rules is hilarious

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users