NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Sterling

El Presidente
Hmm, I don't see Bridgewater being successful with the Panthers but I can understand not wanting to spend your prime years warming a bench behind one of the all time greats who might have 2-3 productive seasons left in him.
Would have been interesting if he had ended up in Tampa. Those receivers are crazy good and they actually play some defense.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
If the Bears were smart they would trade for Cam. *sees notes about Jimmy Graham's contract* They clearly aren't smart but at least aren't as stupid as the Texans.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
LOL @ $20M/yr for Cooper when Evans/Hopkins are making $16.5M/$16.2M and are signed for 4/3 yrs. I mean yeah he's a great WR but I'd take those two over him in a fucking heartbeat. Evans is the only reason Winston didn't get run out of town years ago.

The length on that Cooper deal is an absolute home run.

It will be a great deal in hindsight when Evans and all those other guys hit the market again in 1-3 years and they cost $26 mm per.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
If the Bears were smart they would trade for Cam. *sees notes about Jimmy Graham's contract* They clearly aren't smart but at least aren't as stupid as the Texans.

Easy now....day isn’t over. Bears could still get dumber.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

Wrong Schefter, Ame.

Quinn for $70 mm is fucking crazy, or seems so.

Dallas should look for Mike Daniels & Karl Joseph and pray CJ Henderson is still around at #17. Then dip into the WR pool in the 2nd or 3rd.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
iu

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I would become a Bucs fan if he goes there. Bucs can get pretty far with a QB that doesn't throw 30+ ints a year.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I would be more concerned how he's gonna handle taking hits. At least Jameis will be gone. Fuck that bum.
He's been pretty resilient. Their Oline was better than the Chargers lol. Hopefully they are making win now drafts and signings.

• 1Like