NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I don't watch football, but the way they do overtime is kind of retarded. First person to score wins? So whatever team wins the coin flip gets a massive advantage? Uh...okay. Why not an additional quarters worth of time and whoever has the most points at that point wins? Eh, well whatever.

Dumbest OT rules in all the major sports.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Man I was at a pizza place until half time and I thought, no way Atlanta loses this thing. Wrote off the game.

Decided to turn it back on when there was 15 seconds left and had to do a double take.

Agree overtime rules are stupid. Super Bowl should have an entire extra quarter. If still tied, do it again. Keep going until someone dies from exhaustion.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
Greatest Player of all-time. Greatest Coach of all-time. Greatest sports dynasty of all-time. Greatest comeback of all-time. Greatest Super Bowl of all-time.

• 7Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Cybsled

I don't watch football, but the way they do overtime is kind of retarded. First person to score wins? So whatever team wins the coin flip gets a massive advantage? Uh...okay. Why not an additional quarters worth of time and whoever has the most points at that point wins? Eh, well whatever.

Not score, but get a touchdown. If you go for the field goal and the 3 pts, the other team gets a chance to go for a FG or a TD.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
mkazvnL.png

• 3Like
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Dan Quinn with two of the biggest choke jobs ever in the NFL.

• 1Solidarity

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
"Greatest sports dynasty"

They never won three in a row. No.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nah they just actually called PI against his defense on what ended up the game winning drive :)

We'll be seeing you in April for the annual Redskins off-season championship I presume.

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Falcons are retarded and deserved to lose.

When they were up by 16 and half the 4th they were snapping the ball with the clock running at 20+ seconds left on the playclock. How fucking arrogant, stupid, or both can you possibly be?

FG range to put you up by 2 scores and you DROP BACK to pass? Literally aside from an unlikely fumble, the dumbest thing you could do. Thats 2 in a row gifted by retarded coaching to the Patriots. Cant blame them for taking advantage of it though.

• 2Solidarity

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I wonder if Brady retires this time? I said the same thing after the last one though.

Pretty sure he's said hes got 5 more seasons in him. Everyone gotta eat brady dick for a while longer.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We'll be seeing you in April for the annual Redskins off-season championship I presume.

We haven't won the offseason title in forever. Was going to post earlier but wanted to watch the entire game. Still wish someone would have bet me Falcons +20 though.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
Tom is so amazing, Tom is the best ever, Tom is a goat.

Tom is ...

Tom is....

Tom is....

Fuck ATL fuck my bookie fuck them in the ass for blowing it so fucking hard and bad.