NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Terrell Davis and Jason Taylor had absolutely no business getting in this year over some of the other finalists. Kurt Warner probably didn't either. They really fucked up this year.

TD no way in hell should have gotten in. 3 great years? Rest were average to plain suck by any RB standard. Jason Taylor? I didn't know this dude was top 10 in sacks. He gets in IMO because of that alone. Rest of his stats are pretty good also.. Kurt Warner I would be on the fence about, but leaning toward a yes, because of his story and rise. He really was the best QB for a few years there.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Warner getting in now clears the way for bums like Stafford, Luck, and Rivers to get in. QB's in the HoF will be a joke.

Even saying that though, guys like Romo and Palmer still probably won't get in.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Warner getting in now clears the way for bums like Stafford, Luck, and Rivers to get in. QB's in the HoF will be a joke.

Even saying that though, guys like Romo and Palmer still probably won't get in.
No, because Warner has that all important Super Bowl ring, something none of those others have. At this point I think it is safe to say Rivers never will, Stafford probably won't if he stays in Detroit, and the verdict is still out for Luck.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
TD had every right to be in the Hall. You all are just salty fucks.
How so? Because he had 1 phenomenal year, 2 really good years, and 1 average year? I mean you realize he rushed for over 1k yards 4 times, and that was it? Yes I realize his career was cut short due to injury, but that is true for any number of former NFL players.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
TD had every right to be in the Hall. You all are just salty fucks.

I don't know man...Didn't do it long enough. His YPC is crazy his good years though.

TD.jpg

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
One of seven 2000+ yard rushers, fourth one to do so. Highest ave yards per game in the playoffs at 142.5/game. Most playoff games with 100+ yards per game. Super Bowl MVP and NFL MVP. Two time OPOY.

It isn't called the Hall of fucking Longevity.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
No, because Warner has that all important Super Bowl ring, something none of those others have. At this point I think it is safe to say Rivers never will, Stafford probably won't if he stays in Detroit, and the verdict is still out for Luck.

Detroit is going to do big things. Bob Quinn (our new general manager last year, formerly worked with the Patriots) is great. look at what he did this year with a team of fucking third stringers and leftovers from before he started. imagine what he can do in a year or two after he's had time to really turn things around.

and when the Lions become a regular playoff team, i will fully admit that it was Bob Quinn's knowledge/experience he borrowed from Foxborough that did it. The Patriots really know their shit, and we've got a slice of that now.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>

Dan Marino is in the Hall, and Stafford, Luck and Rivers will all have similar stats. The line should have been drawn at Warner, but now every bum will get in.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Detroit is going to do big things. Bob Quinn (our new general manager last year, formerly worked with the Patriots) is great. look at what he did this year with a team of fucking third stringers and leftovers from before he started. imagine what he can do in a year or two after he's had time to really turn things around.

and when the Lions become a regular playoff team, i will fully admit that it was Bob Quinn's knowledge/experience he borrowed from Foxborough that did it. The Patriots really know their shit, and we've got a slice of that now.

just reviewed some stuff so i could expand on this more -- the Detroit Lions are currently sitting a whopping $40million under salary cap, with no chance of losing contracts on any of our current players for the coming season. the only key player we have that might change their contract at all is signing extensions for Stafford.

and our new general manager is Bob Quinn, who was the Director of Pro Scouting for the New England Patriots most recently before coming to Detroit. and we all know how great the Patriots are at scouting.

this guy is gonna do some magical shit with our roster.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, Gronk is an obvious first-ballot to me. There probably aren't a lot of TEs in the Hall, but at least thus far in his career, it's hard to compare anyone to him.

Terrell Davis is a tough one because of his short career, but he carried a team to two super bowls and was the best running back for those years in a league that contained Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith, and Marshall Faulk. Not saying he had a better career than those guys, but in those years he was better than them and they're all in the hall.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Well I'm talking if Gronk is done. There are reports at least here in NE with this being his 3rd back surgery that he won't come back.

Either way he's a shoe in for the Hall of Fame if Terrell Davis got in.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah I dunno, Gronk has had a lot of injuries, he should probably hang it up before one of them ends up being real bad (or they just all add up). Few million dollars more probably isn't worth having a shit QoL for the next 40 years.