NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
When you want to wager your ability to post on these forums then get back with me, I don't need your money.

Such a fucking pussy. I want your $ you cock suck.

Al.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Such a fucking pussy. I want your $ you cock suck.

View attachment 112434

Ban bet starting from the conclusion of the 2017 divisional round playoff between the Cowboys and Packers ending upon the conclusion of the SB played in 2018. Piss and moan all you want that's the only bet I'm willing to accept, just know I'm laughing like you laughed when Jerry took a RB #4.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So the only arrow in your quiver is a ban bet? Your allowance is less than $100 per month?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Burnem trying to remove all the non Cowgirls fans from the site. Can we stop with the retarded ban bets?

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Lets talk about that allowance of yours. I am open to taking it all from you since $100 is to steep.

• 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
did you get your raugh off while being a pussy?

Here are your choices, keep shitting up the thread with your juvenile attempts to goad me into a bet I'm never going to accept while being put on ignore until the conclusion of the game, accept the ban bet or you can stfu.

Your choice.

• 1Salty

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
We all now know who wears the pants in Burnem Wizfyre life, sadly its not a wife, but his parents.