NHL 2021 Irregular Season and Plagueoffs

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Time to ship out the expiring plugs for late round picks! Nemeth first out of the dumpster fire!

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Time to ship out the expiring plugs for late round picks! Nemeth first out of the dumpster fire!

Ryan is done for the season, so no dealing him. I wouldn't mind if we could sign him to another 1 year deal next year.

Bernier's return last night sucked, but a lot of that was on shit defense. Even if there are teams out there who would take the chance, I doubt we'd get much for him.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
This guy just continues to blow my mind

Bowman traded another cup for Saad... i'll never understand that trade but thank god

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Stevie Y gets a 4th for helping Tampa out. Downside is we can only retain on one more contract. Bet it will be Glendening.

The best part is lashoff (AHL player) was trade from Detroit to Columbus to Tampa and then Tampa assigned him to Detroit’s minor league team

Last edited:

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Stevie Y gets a 4th for helping Tampa out. Downside is we can only retain on one more contract. Bet it will be Glendening.

The best part is lashoff (AHL player) was trade from Detroit to Columbus to Tampa and then Tampa assigned him to Detroit’s minor league team

4th round picks are worth ~$1M in cap space apparently

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Really curious to see what the Sabres get for Hall. I love Savard but that’s a ton to give up. Granted it’s because of all the retained salary.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Man, Ovie breaking records just for AM to break his is gonna be wild!

just trying to trigger Merrith tbh

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Man, Ovie breaking records just for AM to break his is gonna be wild!

just trying to trigger Merrith tbh

At this point, him and Crosby might be out best hopes for future 600 goal guys. I'm not sure Stamkos or Kane will get there. Matthews is a little behind Ovi's pace, obviously, but kind sucks for him he's going to get robbed of 2 straight 50 goal years because of covid (as Ovechkin was robbed of what would have been an all time tying 9th last year). Hell this year Matthews could have pushed for 60.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
9AacohX.jpg

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I just don't see Stamkos having 5-8 more seasons. He's had all types of health complications and hockey is already a brutal enough sport when you don't injur yourself.

On another note I still don't know how lightning keep win... oh yea Vassy. We have cheat codes turned on. We were getting outshot 4-1 in the first period against Nash and he still kept the GA to 0. Defense left him out to dry on about 12 turn overs that game that just about all resulted in a scoring chance.

Not gonna lie the puck luck was with us that game too with some of the rebounds, but without Vassy Tampa is barely a top 16 team this season, and honestly probably not even then.

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah when you see a 3-0 score against a decent team you know Vasy played his ass off and carried them. Reminds me of I think Bishops last year when we had... Lindback? as the backup when Bishop went out like the week before the playoffs started. Totally sank the team.