NHL 2021 Irregular Season and Plagueoffs

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Nah. This year they're going to change it up and miss the playoffs entirely on a tiebreaker.
giphy.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Subscribed to ESPN+ on a month to month basis. Let’s see if the wings can put together a watchable season or ic it gets cancelled in December.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
I know Reaves isn't a top tier player, but "tangled up" kind of a funny way of saying Subban slew foot him.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm sure the Rags will need to put on some sort of show. Grittership, and all that.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Kinda hilarious how the Rangers major market brought more attention to the Caps than an actual Stanley Cup. Like seriously, it's funny shit.

I really doubt that there was ever gonna be a WWE brawl on opening night, but the guys we brought in are gonna lay some big hits and i'm sure the usual squad over in Washington will respond. In that way, i'm sure there might be some fights but Wilson and Reaves having a shonen anime battle at center ice was just fantasy.

I'll say it again for the people in the back, but the Rangers young rookies and the vet all stars have been getting pushed around since the rebuild started. Last season punctuated that having to play B's, Caps and Isles as much as we did. The Wilson incident was just the dot of the exclamation point, but if we wanna give him all the credit for making our bottom 6 WAY BETTER, than thats fine too.

We're gonna see the Devils do the same thing. Jack Hughes got manhandled and injured by Ross Johnson and they immediately claimed Geertson.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I'm sure the Rags will need to put on some sort of show. Grittership, and all that.
True Grittership right here, I only hope Rangers can aspire to this.

He'll be out of the Gretzky race by January!

No hard feelings btw, i'm excited for Hockey and feeling extra chirpy this morning.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
True Grittership right here, I only hope Rangers can aspire to this.

He'll be out of the Gretzky race by January!

No hard feelings btw, i'm excited for Hockey and feeling extra chirpy this morning.

He'll be back before we know it, it's Ovi.

But come now, in reality, the whole dog and pony show of this first game of the season expectations have mostly come from the Rags side. I will say it weirdly seems mostly from team management more than anywhere else on either side.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Kraken lose their home opener after blowing a lead midway through the third. They just can’t score. Schwartz and Eberle have zero goals combined. Glad I didn’t end up paying scalpers $500 for a ticket.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lightning seem to be inches away from every win and loss this season. Quite fitting considering exactly what they lost, I'm surprised we're doing as well as we are tbh.

Also holy shit Avs PP is almost as bad as ours.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Kraken lose their home opener after blowing a lead midway through the third. They just can’t score. Schwartz and Eberle have zero goals combined. Glad I didn’t end up paying scalpers $500 for a ticket.
They been way too cute on their exits from the zone all season. They always seem like they're doing blind passes into the middle of the ice from the corners. It gets them 1-2 stretch passes a game that work out and like 20 turnovers either in their own zone or the neutral zone. It's maddening.