Ni No Kuni (PS3)

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
50 hours into Persona 4 Gold and I really want to play this game. Fucking a... I need to finish Persona otherwise I'll never finish it if I jump into Ni No Kuni.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Played about 15 minutes of the demo, looks amazing. Have a big queue already so will get this once it drops in price.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
About 6 hours in and this game is amazing. It's really hard to put down... If I didn't have work tomorrow it would be an all-nighter for sure.

MartyrDumb_sl

shitlord
Picked this up today. Only a couple hours in. The fucking world map made me grin big time. I haven't bothered with a JRPG since FF13. Plus I love me some Ghibli!

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
It's like they took my 2 favorite game series (Pokemon and Tales) and distilled them into crack cocaine.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Picked it up yesterday along with the metal case even though I didn't pre order. Gamestop guy said I could have one, really nice looking. Didn't even know the Wizard Edition existed until I got in the game and saw how they presented the Wizard's Companion and thought that it would make a seriously awesome physical book. Sure enough. Maybe add it to my birthday list.

Game has been an experience so far, music is astounding. Was really worried about it being too kiddy, but then your mom gets 86'd in about 10 minutes in and it was like okay, that was quick....

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This is going to be a brutally long week of waiting for me.

Deisun_sl

shitlord
5 hours in, everything about this game screams top notch. I haven't found anything I don't like about it yet. Seriously cannot wait to get home from work to play again.
I haven't played a really good JRPG in a long time, so this is a nice breath of fresh air for me. I've read everything in the Wizards Companion book as I go along, and it has kept me entertained and interested.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
really want flutterby. will trade (have civ5 on steam, dota2 items) or buy it from you.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Only complaint I have so far is there is a bit of hand-holding. You don't have to tell me everytime I have to use a spell on an object, I figured it out after the first time. Although once I got to the desert the difficulty seemed to ramp up a bit.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Difficulty seems to ramp up in every new area. I heard even on Easy the battles get really difficult later on.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
That's good to hear, I was worried in the beginning. And when I got the monkey he sucked dick.. seriously. Ok, I won't spoil anything else. I'll just enjoy it.

"Hmm.. this door is locked. You know, if you had a spell to unlock it I bet you could use it. Ollie-boy, open youer spellboook en'it? See that spell thar to unlock this 'ere door? Tidy!"

Lenas

Trump's Staff
"Hmm.. this door is locked. You know, if you had a spell to unlock it I bet you could use it. Ollie-boy, open youer spellboook en'it? See that spell thar to unlock this 'ere door? Tidy!"
I got sick of that mother fucker 20 minutes into the game. Jesus christ he's annoying. I never thought anyone would come up with a sidekick worse than Navi.