No better shows have ever existed than Seinfeld or X-files.

kudos

<Banned>
Prove me wrong because I cannot think of a better show in the history of television.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I love Seinfeld, but you have to have the Wire, Breaking Bad and Sopranos on that list, or you are doing it wrong.

kudos

<Banned>
The Wire is overrated and to be honest the first season was absolute shit and not easy to get into at all. That can't be said for either of these two shows. Especially x-files.

edit: Breaking Bad is great but it's not on the same level. These past 2 seasons have really stretched out what was once a great story. Sopranos though... I could see that.

kudos

<Banned>
Oh, because I have a differing opinion I'm a troll? Sorry shithead but some people consider them classics for a reason. Go back to your garbage reality television threads.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yep troll. Seinfeld's final season was shit. Breaking bad, game of thrones, the first five seasons of lost was reality tv? Gtfo you weak troll

kudos

<Banned>
Seriously? Lost? That show was absolute shit. Let me give you an example of the first 5 seasons of Lost:

1st scene
-Airplane in sky goes to shit breaks into two pieces and everyone crashes on an island-
2nd scene
-everybody wakes up dazed and confused-
3rd scene
--Airplane in sky goes to shit breaks into two pieces and everyone crashes on an island-
4th scene
-polar bears on a tropical island and weird noises over a radio that somehow never loses battery-
5th scene
-Airplane in sky goes to shit breaks into two pieces and everyone crashes on an island-
6th scene
-Everyone wakes up dazed and confused-

Sorry for the spoilers people who have never seen Lost. Just run that on repeat and you have almost every season of Lost right there. PS the ending sucked.

Game of Thrones is too new to say it's better than any show. Talk to me in 3 more seasons at least.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Just because you didn't like Lost (I didn't either) doesn't mean it wasn't considered one of the best shows on television while it was on.

Which it was.

kudos

<Banned>
Just because you didn't like Lost (I didn't either) doesn't mean it wasn't considered one of the best shows on television while it was on.

Which it was.
The only shows it had to compete against was The O.C., Prison Break, and Desperate Housewives I mean come on...

Oh, and that bullshit vagina show called Grey's Anatomy.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
You mean the same bullshit Greys Anatomy that has been on for 10 seasons and has won 2 Golden Globes, won 52 other awards and has been nominated for 138 others??

Okay.

kudos

<Banned>
You mean the same bullshit Greys Anatomy that has been on for 10 seasons and has won 2 Golden Globes, won 52 other awards and has been nominated for 138 others??

Okay.
Yeah that show. The one that spends half a show just showing some doughy faced bitch crying into her pillow and being all melodramatic over nothing. ER did it better.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Sorry, when a show is up for close to 200 awards, you calling it shitty doesn't make it shitty.

You're encroaching on Artr0's territory at this point.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I dunno why you'd come down on The Wire for a bad season and totally ignore the nosedive the X-files took after Mulder left.

BSG on the other hand was strong all the way until the last episode.

Tarrant STFU Grey's Anatomy is garbage.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Were you trying to prove to me that they all were nominated and won similar amounts of awards? No one said they didn't.

But by your logic then Greys Anatomy was on par with those shows. -shrug-

Also if this is you're scale of saying they are better then Greys, then M*A*S*H* did as well if not better with fewer awards categories.

kudos

<Banned>
Were you trying to prove to me that they all were nominated and won similar amounts of awards? No one said they didn't.

But by your logic then Greys Anatomy was on par with those shows. -shrug-

Also if this is you're scale of saying they are better then Greys, then M*A*S*H* did as well if not better with fewer awards categories.
I don't think awards mean shit when it comes to a good show.

BSG on the other hand was strong all the way up to the last episode.
BSG had an entire season of crap (season 3).

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I dunno why you'd come down on The Wire for a bad season and totally ignore the nosedive the X-files took after Mulder left.

BSG on the other hand was strong all the way up to the last episode.

Tarrant STFU Grey's Anatomy is garbage.
Yeah I already mentioned the whole X-Files thing, it was ignored.

BSG was great....much like Seinfeld it's last episode was garbage.

I didn't like Greys either, I was shocked to see it was still on but saying its a shit show when it's clearly not is silly. Just because it's not without our range of enjoyment doesn't mean it's not a great show to most.