[NO Spoilers] Star Wars: Episode 7 - NO PUSSY SHIT

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
If that hand leak is real, I'm so not looking forward to this movie. It will just be a craptastic extension of J.J.'s really bad ideas forStar Trek Into Darkness: like the intergalatic transporter that makes space travel with ships completely obsolete.

khorum

Murder Apologist
rrr_img_73130.jpg

Contractually obligated beard is promising.

Jarnin_sl

shitlord
the movie begins with a severed hand, gripping a light saber, floating around space.
Well that's odd, since Luke had his hand cut off at Cloud City, which is in the atmosphere of a gas giant. Last I checked gravity doesn't launch things into space.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Are they going with the shitty Luke and Anakin clones from severed hands plot from the old leaks from years ago?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I thought we decided the hand thing was a fansite creation. Don't make me go back and reread the thread dammit.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I don't care at all about Starwars, but Kevin Smith's blubbering over this movie has convinced me. I will watch it and quite possibly enjoy it.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_73130.jpg

Contractually obligated beard is promising.
Yeah he can totally sell "grizzled old Jedi master" with that look plus, you know, he's probably the best actorat this pointout of the original three. Yeah, yeah, Harrison Ford. What was the last one of his films anyone actuallyliked?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If there's something that man knows it's sci-fi and comic books.
Kevin Smith is a blowhard. His entire jizzing over the movie is because they had real sets. Big fucking deal. The prequels didn't suck because of CGI, they sucked because the story, dialogue and acting was shit.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Yeah he can totally sell "grizzled old Jedi master" with that look plus, you know, he's probably the best actorat this pointout of the original three. Yeah, yeah, Harrison Ford. What was the last one of his films anyone actuallyliked?
Yep he's actually supposed to mirror the "Old Ben" hermit look Alec Guinness rocked in the first movie.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Cowboys and aliens was good. Fords problem is they tend to cast him as grumpy old man or 80 year old action hero, and both are pretty thin no matter who plays that type of part. Best case here is they write him as some kind of retired general turned politician or something that isn't bad comedy (grumpy old guy) or ridiculous (action hero).

Pretty much all 3 should be written into parts as old people trying to cement a legacy before they die and not as geriatric action heroes but we can only hope.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Cowboys and Aliens was absolutely not good. Ford fell into the Hollywood trap of playing himself over and over, at this point. Or his character. He is no longer embodying a part in a movie.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't care at all about Starwars, but Kevin Smith's blubbering over this movie has convinced me. I will watch it and quite possibly enjoy it.
Is this in a podcast or something? Link?

I don't trust his movie criticisms though, he got me hopeful for the last Star Wars movie and I haven't forgiven him.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Is this in a podcast or something? Link?

I don't trust his movie criticisms though, he got me hopeful for the last Star Wars movie and I haven't forgiven him.
He talks about it a bit in one of his latest Podcasts.
http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/160...8de7955257879c

I'm pretty sure I also saw a video of him talking about it, but I haven't looked. I just kind of remember seeing something. But then again, it might have been the picture of him crying. Don't remember.