North Korea goes full retard

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I don't think this kid is going to be able to hold it together.

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
It seems like the new Kim is coming up with ever more inventive ways of removing his rivals - assuming this isn't a fake story
wink.png

"According to the report, unlike previous executions of political prisoners which were carried out by firing squads with machine guns, Jang was stripped naked and thrown into a cage, along with his five closest aides. Then 120 hounds, starved for three days, were allowed to prey on them until they were completely eaten up. This is called "quan jue", or execution by dogs.

The report said the entire process lasted for an hour, with Mr Kim Jong Un, the supreme leader in North Korea, supervising it along with 300 senior officials."

Did North Korea's Kim Jong-un really kill his uncle with 120 starving dogs? Telegraph Blogs

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
It seems like the new Kim is coming up with ever more inventive ways of removing his rivals - assuming this isn't a fake story
wink.png

"According to the report, unlike previous executions of political prisoners which were carried out by firing squads with machine guns, Jang was stripped naked and thrown into a cage, along with his five closest aides. Then 120 hounds, starved for three days, were allowed to prey on them until they were completely eaten up. This is called "quan jue", or execution by dogs.

The report said the entire process lasted for an hour, with Mr Kim Jong Un, the supreme leader in North Korea, supervising it along with 300 senior officials."

Did North Korea's Kim Jong-un really kill his uncle with 120 starving dogs? Telegraph Blogs
Considering reading the comments of that article explained what your user name means, I'm not sure I believe you, sir! What is your agenda here, comrade?!

Running dog
Running dog is a literal translation into English of the Chinese/Korean communist pejorative ??, meaning lackey or lapdog, an unprincipled person who helps or flatters other, more powerful and often evil people.

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
Considering reading the comments of that article explained what your user name means, I'm not sure I believe you, sir! What is your agenda here, comrade?!

Running dog
Running dog is a literal translation into English of the Chinese/Korean communist pejorative ??, meaning lackey or lapdog,an unprincipled personwho helps or flatters other, more powerful and often evil people.
Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others
- Groucho Marx

wink.png

Gorestabb

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Kim Jong-Un executes his late uncle's entire family to prevent 'mutiny' - including women, children and the ambassadors to Cuba and Malaysia

Among those executed were Jang's sister Jang Kye-Sun, her husband and Ambassador to Cuba Jon Yong-Jin and Jang's nephew and Ambassador to Malaysia Jang Yong-Chol, as well as his two sons. The children and grandchildren of Jang's two brothers are also said to have been killed.

Bear in mind it's the Daily Mail, so take it with a grain of salt.
It's not really that far fetched for Stalinist regimes. Precisely because it's happened that way before

Neki

Molten Core Raider
BBC News - UN 'wants North Korean regime crimes punished'

A year-long UN inquiry into rights abuses in North Korea is due to be published, and is expected to urge punishment for systematic violations by the state.

A panel of experts mandated by the UN's Human Rights Council said North Koreans had suffered "unspeakable atrocities".

The panel heard evidence of torture, enslavement, sexual violence, severe political repression and other crimes.

It is expected to recommend an inquiry by an international court or tribunal.

The BBC's Imogen Foulkes in Geneva says the report is expected to be one of the most detailed and devastating ever published by the United Nations.

Testimony to the panel has included an account of a woman forced to drown her own baby, children imprisoned from birth and starved, and families tortured for watching a foreign soap opera.

The full report is expected to contain hundreds of pages of further evidence of a nationwide policy of control through terror, says our correspondent.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Oh holy shit, now that the UN is told that NK is repressing its population I'm sure they're ready to enact successful policies for handling it.

Cybsled

It will pretty much be like Team America: "...or else, we will write you a stern letter!"