Note Millie

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Duppin said:
See, that"s fine with me. All I"ve been saying throughout this whole thing is that I thought that Millie did a pretty good job moderating overall, and that I really couldn"t summon much sympathy for people who posted something they knew would get them banned.
I"ll be the fifth dentist. I think Millie was okay moderating on some issues -- most recently the crazy initial Yahoo Live period that got a little wacky over in FoHSS.

Of course when I got banned it wasn"t by Millie but by Ravvenn so I"ve got a slightly different perspective. Not that I didn"t egg him on...

Not defending stuff like the multiple minus internets of course -- that"s ridiculous.

Regime_foh

shitlord
The Ancient said:
As soon as Etoille fesses up we can go ahead and put this in the Hall.
^this

Oh and bruucewarduck is on aim right now saying he cant pm you rav and was banned in IRC as well lol.

Oh and Uber welcome back you Boston faggot!

Arakkis

N00b
cosmic_cs said:
None of this makes sense. Most of Millie"s posts seemed to be logical, educated, and grammatically correct, yet in the background, her actions were outright ridiculous, crude, and impudent. Either this is the longest running joke ever conceived on the internet, or it"s the first case of internet schizophrenia that I"ve encountered.

I don"t know what to say about the internets Millie gave herself either. They are just creepy, odd, and funny at the same time. I can"t begin to fathom what drove Millie to do such a thing. It"s like Millie was living in his own twisted world, where he"d log on to other accounts and pretend to give himself internets as the other person.

But who knows, in the end, this might just be some huge joke, and a bunch of people are laughing their ass off. Though, I do know the anger and disappointment around Millie"s bannings are real. I remember how sad Jerle was when he got banned.
Yeah, if all of this is true, Millie is possibly the secret final boss of the internet. It makes no logical sense and everything is so convoluted, I don"t think this whole shitty mess will ever be unfucked.

Requiem_foh

shitlord
Regime said:
^this

Oh and bruucewarduck is on aim right now saying he cant pm you rav and was banned in IRC as well lol.

Oh and Uber welcome back you Boston faggot!
Hey I"m a Boston faggot... faggot.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
onestly, why should I care at all what people think of me? Why should I care at all if people want to think I"m a man?
Yeah - so thats why you typed out a 6 paragraph post.

You should have just hit Ctrl-A and Delete when you wrote those lines and walked away.

Not defending stuff like the multiple minus internets of course -- that"s ridiculous.
It amazes me thatthisof all things is what people are getting caught up on. Amazingly creepy mangina partially in charge of major forum goes on ban/deletion sprees every time someone even brings his gender into question (as Gerbil what he said to get banned), and people are like "hey, but the rep thing...that"s just wrong."

Maybe YOU are the nutters. Maybe we all are, and Millie is the only sane one.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
FoghornDeadhorn said:
It amazes me thatthisof all things is what people are getting caught up on. Amazingly creepy mangina partially in charge of major forum goes on ban/deletion sprees every time someone even brings his gender into question (as Gerbil what he said to get banned), and people are like "hey, but the rep thing...that"s just wrong."

It was like Fight Club or Harley-Davidson or both. You either got that you didn"t talk about it (or better yet like me and others just didn"t care) or you didn"t get it and got banned while those who got-it watched.

But rep was/is a trust issue.

Maybe it makes no sense to you -- it makes some sense to me. Whatever.

I"ll give you a +Internet just because.

Keed_foh

shitlord
After being here for so damn long this is like when the coder posted the Ancient Cyclops" spawn table on the boards for everyone to see. Good riddance.

Requiem_foh

shitlord
Keed, your signature reminds me of a chick I was with who was so prude that she didn"t even want to do doggy style. Her posit was "Doesn"t it seem a bit degrading?" My answer was "That"s the point."

Wrong answer.

She eventually came around.

Flinch_foh

shitlord
FoghornDeadhorn said:

Eh. I think the internets thing confirms for those who were still in denial over Millie"s gender that Einhorn is Finkle. For those who were already in the know, the internets thing is just the icing on the cake.

Like how people seemed to fixate on Jeffrey Dahmer being a homosexual instead of, you know, BEING A MASS MURDERING CANNIBAL.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
FoghornDeadhorn said:

From my perspective, it"s because the gender of someone on the internet couldn"t possibly matter to me. Everyone on here could be sexually dimorphic hamsters, for all I care, and it got tiresome to have people troll about it over and over and over again, just to try to get a reaction.

But then, while I find it odd, the internets thing doesn"t really "bother" me either, except inasmuch as it indicates there might"ve been other, more important, exploitations of admin power.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
cosmic_cs said:
None of this makes sense. Most of Millie"s posts seemed to be logical, educated, and grammatically correct, yet in the background, her actions were outright ridiculous, crude, and impudent. Either this is the longest running joke ever conceived on the internet, or it"s the first case of internet schizophrenia that I"ve encountered.

I don"t know what to say about the internets Millie gave herself either. They are just creepy, odd, and funny at the same time. I can"t begin to fathom what drove Millie to do such a thing. It"s like Millie was living in his own twisted world, where he"d log on to other accounts and pretend to give himself internets as the other person.
this is exactly how i felt. i dont get how someone can appear so sensible but be so insane. i used to think you could judge a lot from a person from how they wrote but I clearly know nothing.

probably wont happen, but it would definitely be entertaining to see pm"s to millie from foh "suitors" if something like this happened, especially if from well known foh posters (besides blackstone). if a mod is bored and wants to abuse power (if this is even doable).

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this is like the final episode of Lost where all the long sought after secrets are finally revealed. If thats the case can someone tell me what is the Smoke Monster? is it Millie? oh and please name the movie forum Astrocreep"s Movie House, i promise i wont ban anyone as long as they dont flame me for my taste in movies

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
hold on, there is one question that hasn"t been answered

is he actually married to a woman then, or is that another fabrication?

Malice_foh

shitlord
Requiem said:
Keed, your signature reminds me of a chick I was with who was so prude that she didn"t even want to do doggy style. Her posit was "Doesn"t it seem a bit degrading?" My answer was "That"s the point."

Wrong answer.

She eventually came around.
Did she make you wear a condom when she gave you handjobs too?

Duppin said:
From my perspective, it"s because the gender of someone on the internet couldn"t possibly matter to me. Everyone on here could be sexually dimorphic hamsters, for all I care, and it got tiresome to have people troll about it over and over and over again, just to try to get a reaction.

But then, while I find it odd, the internets thing doesn"t really "bother" me either, except inasmuch as it indicates there might"ve been other, more important, exploitations of admin power.
It"s not...about...his gender...you dumb fuck. It"s about the lengths he went to trying to protect the truth about his gender. TRY to believe me when I say you need barely BRUSH against the subject and you risked a ban. That is beyond "hurr hurr I hate Millie cause I know he"s a mangina." Try to get it through your thick fucking skull. Millie abused his powers, and modifying rep is the LEAST of the ways in which he did it.