Note Millie

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Neuad said:
Are they the same?!
That chick on the wii fit looks like a man, I can tell from the bulge in the pants as well as the shine from the hair and from seeing quite a few dudechicks on a wii fit in my time.

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
I argue:

Blarney Blackstone
Lucykemp
Lumie
= Millie

Clearly Millie is God and can take whatever form it wishes. What say you?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Edge said:
I argue:

Blarney Blackstone
Lucykemp
Lumie
= Millie

Clearly Millie is God and can take whatever form it wishes. What say you?
I say being the 10th person in the thread to make those same jokes is a sad sad thing to lay claim to.

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
Grimmlokk said:
I say being the 10th person in the thread to make those same jokes is a sad sad thing to lay claim to.
Nowhere was Blarney implied, and no one combined all into one. It is the trifecta!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Somebody for the love of god "leak" your cyberz with Millie. You know they are out there. Someone come forward! Major +internets for the brave soul(s) that comes forward.

TheOkapi_foh

shitlord
(fucking missed this thread until today)

I knew. I knew the whole time. I had to sit quiet when people got banned. I had to ignore the fact that some of my posts were edited for me. When shit went down, I tried to speak out, but the thread was deleted before I hit reply, and I never did. I went to Hoofshots, and I posted a little, as Judas, before my burning hatred of Coffee and TV drove me away. I"d watch the little flare ups of "The Subject", and feel pity for the new ones, who worshiped and didn"t know better.

But it wasn"t all bad. As others have mentioned, some of his posts were sane, and extremely well thought-out. His modding of actual retards and pedos was unquestionable, in my modest opinion. And as long as "The Subject" wasn"t brought up, he seemed fairly sane. Honestly, I can"t really feel much resentment about the internets abuse. It doesn"t surprise me, though it does sadden me. It means that he was far more ill that I had thought. Perhaps he thought, "Well, I"m already a worthless human being, deceiving them all, and propagating the lie. What difference does a few more lies make.? It"s not like these actually mean anything." That could be. I don"t know. I"m not defending, just speculating.

In short, Fuck you, Millie, for the oppression, and thank you, for the moderation.

This e-eulogy was brought to you by TheOkapi (aka, Judas)

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
This.
James: Millie.
[Millie"s spirit approaches James]
James: Why didn"t you tell me? You told me Zehn betrayed and murdered Kefka.
Millie: Kefka... was seduced by the Dark Side of the Force. He ceased to be Jon and *became* Alyssa. When that happened, the good man who was Jon was destroyed. So what I told you was true... from a certain point of view.
James: A certain point of view?
Millie: James, you"re going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. Jon was a good friend. When I first knew him, he was already a great MMO player. But I was amazed how strongly the Sploits was with him. I took it upon myself to train him. I thought that I could instruct him just as well as Furor. I was wrong.
And this.
Uber Uberest ~Rathe said:
That chick on the wii fit looks like a man, I can tell from the bulge in the pants as well as the shine from the hair and from seeing quite a few dudechicks on a wii fit in my time.
Are enough that I think we"re ready for the HoS. How much more mileage can we really get?

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
Maybe it was like Fight Club. When he was "Millie" he really believed in the alter ego, but didn"t remember it when it was over.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
The Ancient said:
This.

And this.

Are enough that I think we"re ready for the HoS. How much more mileage can we really get?
Etoille needs to either share or story OR we get a chat log of Millie cyberz before we can officially call this HoS material.

Neuad_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Wait, did anyone *not* know Millie was a guy this entire time?
Plenty of people. . did you not read the cocksucking feast that would follow any post by Millie?

Millie would post and the next 10 posts would be people sucking Millie off trying to get in "her" pants.

It was pathetic and funny as hell.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
aychamo_aycono said:
Wait, did anyone *not* know Millie was a guy this entire time?
I"ll fess up that I didn"t figure out Millie was born with a penis until mid to late 2004 and even then I just assumed the whole don"t talk about it schtick was some FoH guild transgender in-joke that a non-FoH member like moi couldn"t possibly figure out and would never be explained to me so it was best to just don"t ask, don"t tell.

Having never brought it up in a thread I never really knew what a big deal it was until this thread.

In part, it now seems, because of Millie"s censorship of such threads.

Wait... So is this what if feels like to grow up Chinese and then move to the United States and suddenly find out that your ex-Government massacred thousands of people in Tiananmen Square in 1989?

Probably not. But still...

In the interest of full disclosure me and Millie had an internet relationship for about 2 years. We emailed and PMd fairly frequently and even talked about meeting irl a few times. During the times we emailed, Millie never gave off any indication of being a guy. She would talk about periods and shit like all the time, so i never could have imagined that my little Alyssa could be a guy irl. Fast forward to May 2006. The boards explode with all this Millie is a guy stuff. Im freaking out irl. Ive been dealing with the MMO crazies as long as anyone and I would never imagine that I could be another one of the victims to fall for one of their sneaky little traps. I send emails and PMs for days. No reply. After 6 days of reading threads and posts giving evidence about Millies true self I finally needed some personal clarification, and thats when it happened. I made the post. I can remember it word for word to this day. "I havent heard from Millie and days and Im really starting to get worried. Is Millie a guy for real??" 4 hours later I come home and Im banned. Millie later sent me an email and said she was dead of cancer. I was devestated.

So yeah I think she was really a guy now too.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
OhSeven said:
Etoille needs to either share or story OR we get a chat log of Millie cyberz before we can officially call this HoS material.
I would just ask, that rather than HoS material, I think this is more pertinent to Screenshots Hall of Fame. Pretty much everything we are talking about was brought up in or brought up by regular posters in the SS forum, back when it was for SS"s and ridiculous MS Paint drawings.

I understand the thread itself was created in General and then moved to RR where it gained all this momentum, but Millie really needs to reside along the likes of Dustin, Ninjas, and the International Sign of the Mullet.